Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne Problems

timmyd1987

So I ran a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp and towards the end I broke out with really bad acne all over my shoulders and back. I thought it would clear up after I cycled off but it didn't. Ive ran a couple of cycles since and it hasn't gotten worse but it doesn't ever get better either. I've tried everything you can think of except Accutane I would try it but can't find it anywhere. So anybody got some tips on clearing up this acne without it or can someone PM some details on where to find Accutane. Thanks

So I ran a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp and towards the end I broke out with really bad acne all over my shoulders and back. I thought it would clear up after I cycled off but it didn't. Ive ran a couple of cycles since and it hasn't gotten worse but it doesn't ever get better either. I've tried everything you can think of except Accutane I would try it but can't find it anywhere. So anybody got some tips on clearing up this acne without it or can someone PM some details on where to find Accutane. Thanks

how old are you?

R u having problems going to a dermo?

Casca

The Green Machine

Literally just wash your back bro. Simple. If that doesn't help, get a acne facial scrub and use that on your back.

Problem solved

I would strongly recommend Tetracycline before you look into Accutane. I had severe acne problems and Tetracycline has cleared it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes accutane is for those issues that tetracycline can't come close to treating.

Casca

The Green Machine

exfoliating scrub, loofa. scrub hard, wash often, or go to the derma.

Try supplementing with Vitamin A. Accutane is after all just a form of vitamin A. I like to go the natural route before putting anymore chemicals and medications in my body. Do a search on Accutane and the page and a half of side effects from it alone should be enough to deter you from taking it.

Garlic is also an extremely powerful disinfectant. It destroys bacteria in the body and may help your body clear it up. Also, watch your sugar intake and stay away from processed foods which can cause acne to flare up

Try supplementing with Vitamin A. Accutane is after all just a form of vitamin A. I like to go the natural route before putting anymore chemicals and medications in my body. Do a search on Accutane and the page and a half of side effects from it alone should be enough to deter you from taking it.

Are you kidding? Regular Vitamin A isn't even close to what Accutane really is. Not just that, but its not very smart running extremely high doses of Vitamin A. I've known people that used high doses and didn't see benefits even CLOSE to what Accutane does. Do you realize what sort of doses you'd need to run to duplicate even 20mg of Accutane? I've read about people using 285,000IU Vitamin A per day... Flat out fucking insane. Vitamin A isn't water soluble, I'd never recommend people to use ridiculous amounts every day. Good way to mess themselves up.

Depends on what kind of acne you are getting...but if you have insurance, I would def just go to the dermo. I'm in the same boat, used everything except accutane up until now. I will say, accutane is no joke compared to the others. I've been on accutane for a month and a half and notice decent improvements in comparison. You'll have to get see the dr and bloodwork every month. Good luck man, freakin acne sucks...can't wait for mine to be gone.

I just learn to deal with it. I get a tiny bit from test, but tren gets me really going on my back and shoulders. I had it real bad going through puberty...giant cystic ones the size of golf balls lined my back, chest, shoulders, and face... I guess I've built a bit of tolerance to it as long as it stays the hell off my face and doesn't go cystic. Honestly you'll probably never find a definite solution. You can take all the antibiotics you want, wash as many times as possible, do all the little rituals everyone says works but you'll never get rid of all of it. It's part of the game, every time you cycle your putting your body through puberty again lol.

Btw accutane sides make the side effects of steroids look like child's play... And it comes back when you finally stop taking it. I'll never take accutane again, but when it gets bad enough I find that some antibiotics and a good astringent knock it down quite a bit but it takes time. Also, if the derma tries to prescribe some kind of topical cream tell him to shove it up his ass, they don't work for shit lol

The pharmacist sell it on here.. He has legit accutane... Has the generic to for cheaper ... Maybe some else knows his actually screen name... But he had a bunch of ancillary drugs..

Back
Top Bottom