Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a new guy

Boost

I broke my back some years back the docs have me on narcos... im running Test E and deca and was told that the narcos would hurt the results of my gear..any truth to that?

I took hydrocodone and oxy for over 5 years after an accident. I would advise you to shake the addiction before moving on to the gear. They are counteractive imho.

I've Broke more Stuff in my Back, then should be Allowed for 1 Lifetime.
I Ditched the Pain Killers about 10 years ago now, and it's the only way to Fly...................... JP
P.S.
Seriously, Narcotics Effect Smooth Muscle Tissue, so you Really can't Effectively Build Muscle while on them.

In a natural person they would effect growth to some degree. However, when on steroids, you will grow no matter what. I've seen aids patients build muscle mass on test. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

one of the worst combos your can be on are aas and pain killers... pain killers will kill you faster than damn near anything and then coupling them with steroid use will take years off man... drop the pain killers... you need to think long term... you want health and longevity...

one of the worst combos your can be on are aas and pain killers... pain killers will kill you faster than damn near anything and then coupling them with steroid use will take years off man... drop the pain killers... you need to think long term... you want health and longevity...

thank you Having an addiction on top off AAS use is NOT beneficial.

No it won't effect your gains at all. Nubain, another opiate, is very popular in bodybuilding. But norco could ruin your life. Just saying.

No it won't effect your gains at all. Nubain, another opiate, is very popular in bodybuilding. But norco could ruin your life. Just saying.

exactly... gain hindrance is not the issue here, its long term health and i GUARANTEE YOU that pain pills are one of, if not the most detrimental thing you can take in regards to longevity...

exactly... gain hindrance is not the issue here, its long term health and i GUARANTEE YOU that pain pills are one of, if not the most detrimental thing you can take in regards to longevity...

as a member with over 40 yrs exp and a hospital background i agree 100% with this,

Dylan hit the nail on the head

how can you be worried about gaining when you are destroying your body internally from PK's? its beyond horrible.. and to top it off you run steroids and push heavier weight further destroying yourself.

never mix lifting and PK's period! and adding AAS to the mix is even worse. do you want to end up in a wheelchair by the time you are 40?

being able to feel pain is the greatest gift you could have. to turn that power off while you are engaging in weightlifting is insane but guys do it all the time as illustrated on these forums. its downright scary

Last edited:
You're shutting down the signal from your brain to the muscle that it's damaged and doesn't repair it as efficiently... So I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom