Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Trenbolone Acetate for Bulking

So all the pros who all use tren leading up to show prep are losers and do know how to eat or train,all those pro bodybuilders that have done it for ever plus all the guys bigger than you,don't know shit huh,wow that's a bold claim on tren users QUOTE

You seemed confused. This guy is not a pro. No one here is a pro. They aren't pros because they use Tren. They MUST use Tren in order to compete and look good for one day.

There's no reason for anyone here to use Tren to make gains other then it gives the fastest results. But it's at the risk of your health. I think that's really dumb when there are so many other options. Just my opinion. I'm entitled to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, a guy who's doing that well can make great gains with just supplements. Look into some of the products from www.needtobuildmuscle.com

If that's your pic you look good bro. If you just want to put on more size, a little test and more food will do the trick. You're lean enough to get away with that. Don't fuck with Tren. Tren is for losers who don;t know how to train , diet and properly use supplments. Keep doing what you're doing.
Only losers in life are the losers calling people losers when no one else has called you a loser or any names or anything towards you at all, yet you keep talking poorly about guys on this forum. They should block your loser ass. Where's your pic by the way? Can't be talking to me. Ill smoke how to look with no gear. I have the top 3 percent genetics. Big macs and still abs and veins in them

Adjust your cycle to: TREN-300mgs; TEST ENAN-250mgs, both weekly, plus N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

So all the pros who all use tren leading up to show prep are losers and do know how to eat or train,all those pro bodybuilders that have done it for ever plus all the guys bigger than you,don't know shit huh,wow that's a bold claim on tren users QUOTE

You seemed confused. This guy is not a pro. No one here is a pro. They aren't pros because they use Tren. They MUST use Tren in order to compete and look good for one day.

There's no reason for anyone here to use Tren to make gains other then it gives the fastest results. But it's at the risk of your health. I think that's really dumb when there are so many other options. Just my opinion. I'm entitled to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, a guy who's doing that well can make great gains with just supplements. Look into some of the products from www.needtobuildmuscle.com

I'm not confused at all,seems you are, you're the one said anyone that uses tren is a loser,anyone,I didn't say he was a pro either,nor anyone on this forum,though some could be if we wanted,maybee not you cause harsh compounds are only for us losers.

Only losers in life are the losers calling people losers when no one else has called you a loser or any names or anything towards you at all, yet you keep talking poorly about guys on this forum. They should block your loser ass. Where's your pic by the way? Can't be talking to me. Ill smoke how to look with no gear. I have the top 3 percent genetics. Big macs and still abs and veins in them

I meant "loser" in the sense of someone with no foundation looking for the quickest, easiest way, at the expense of their health. As fat as I'm concerned , if you already have experience and want to do Tren, that's a personal choice and I have no problem with it. But the fact that it continually is given as a recommendation to newbies and kids and guys who weigh 150 pounds is irresponsible. THOSE guys are losers and I stand by that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not confused at all,seems you are, you're the one said anyone that uses tren is a loser,anyone,I didn't say he was a pro either,nor anyone on this forum,though some could be if we wanted,maybee not you cause harsh compounds are only for us losers.

Umm, you mentioned pros in your first sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant "loser" in the sense of someone with no foundation looking for the quickest, easiest way, at the expense of their health. As fat as I'm concerned , if you already have experience and want to do Tren, that's a personal choice and I have no problem with it. But the fact that it continually is given as a recommendation to newbies and kids and guys who weigh 150 pounds is irresponsible. THOSE guys are losers and I stand by that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to argue with you bro,I mentioned pros as in they must be losers to as they use tren as well,as you said anyone who uses tren is a loser,anyways maybee a misunderstanding but we are here for the same reasons,we are part of the same forum and all have same interests,I see your point as newbies not needing tren and I see your clarification on whom you refer to as losers so let's leave it at that.i hope you have a great day and all the best to you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to argue with you bro,I mentioned pros as in they must be losers to as they use tren as well,as you said anyone who uses tren is a loser,anyways maybee a misunderstanding but we are here for the same reasons,we are part of the same forum and all have same interests,I see your point as newbies not needing tren and I see your clarification on whom you refer to as losers so let's leave it at that.i hope you have a great day and all the best to you.

Cool. That works for me.

Thank yous all for taking your time to reply to the thread legends means a lot🤜🤛

To those asking me to post a log I've trying to look into what that exactly is as I'm new to forums hahah I'm more than happy to post a log if someone can explain what it is for me haha a bit dense

Thank yous all for taking your time to reply to the thread legends means a lot🤜🤛

To those asking me to post a log I've trying to look into what that exactly is as I'm new to forums hahah I'm more than happy to post a log if someone can explain what it is for me haha a bit dense

goto
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/

+POST NEW THREAD top left corner click
subject put Trenbolone Log
body type in your log info like cycle and diet and training

Try a sarms cutting stack, Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom