Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Afshin log 2023 for bulking

Sorry for asking again. I just want to make sure that I'll be safe

For running 10-12 weeks of Test c and Deca I won't require HCG neither in cycle and nor post cycle

Also for pct, clomid should be enough and don't need to combine it with nolva and Aromidex

Is this correct understanding?

Last edited:
Hi all. This is going to be my first log here

Height 173
Weith 70-72

I've been under diet for about 4 years and I always been skinny person. I have testosterone deficit and high ldl as well as pre-diabetes.
  • Back to 3 years ago I ran my first cycle Anavar + Eq + Test p. I got leanner but I got kidney cyst due to anavar and got yellow nails (due to liver toxic). So stopped cycle and started PCT. (Body fat at the end of cycle was 12%)
  • About a year ago I ran another cycle with Primo +Test P and Anavar for 4 weeks.
  • About 2 weeks ago I started current cycle (Body fat: 16%), which is only Primo+Test P and will finish within 2 weeks and then I will kick Deca and Test cyc
  • Will kick new cycle in about 2 weeks Deca 200-300mg +Test C 200mg + Proviron + Arimidex (ED)
  • PCT: clomid (I've read some articles that nolvadex will also raise prolactin. so not to have with or after deca cycles)

4 days workout.

Breakfast:
200g skim milk+50g oat+1scope protein+1 small banana

Brunch:
1 scope protein + skim milk

Lunch
6 spoon rich + 250g chicken +Salad+ 5 spoon yogurt

Evening meal:
1 scope protein + skim milk + 1 Fruit

Dinner:
Similar to lunch

After workout:
1 scope protein + skim milk + 1/2 banana
great start will be following

Sorry for asking again. I just want to make sure that I'll be safe

For running 10-12 weeks of Test c and Deca I won't require HCG neither in cycle and nor post cycle

Also for pct, clomid should be enough and don't need to combine it with nolva and Aromidex

Is this correct understanding?
@afshin you dont need hcg when using test/deca

for pct clomid nolvadex hcgenerate is what you need

why havent you updated more training diet days?

Hello All,
Wanted to share some updates after 2nd week of using Deca & Test after bridging

Deca 200mg EW
Test C 200mg EW
Proviron 25mg ED
Arimidex 0.25 EW

Absolutely no issue so far... manageable and tolerable. With great results! Planning to bump dosages of both Deca and Test C to 300mg
Will share meals soon :)

photo_2023-11-08_22-35-45.jpg

Hello All,
Wanted to share some updates after 2nd week of using Deca & Test after bridging

Deca 200mg EW
Test C 200mg EW
Proviron 25mg ED
Arimidex 0.25 EW

Absolutely no issue so far... manageable and tolerable. With great results! Planning to bump dosages of both Deca and Test C to 300mg
Will share meals soon :)

View attachment 17551
@afshin so far cycle is going well and you look amazing nice back, clean

but big issue here you didnt update diet training and you're week 2, we need to see more diet training updates and we need to see a few pictures of meals and pics of your gear

hcg in pct is not smart because it is suppressive

Back
Top Bottom