Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Labs Clen review by Pigsy

Pigsy

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
I had a talk with Alpha Labs about reviewing his Clen. The package arrived well packed. It 200mcg a ml. And comes in a big size 50ml
I started today with 40mcg my resting heart rate before taking is 55bpm. Taken before fasted morning cardio. Will be keeping check on resting heart rate through the day.
I must say ut the best tasting clen I used with a fruity flavour.
20231025_034851.jpg

Hey brothers, received sample vial of alpha clen,product,packaging looks great.so I've never used clen,always implemented anabolics for every situation,next cycle coming up soon,test e,tren e,deca,Anavar,finish with winny,how would I utilise clen in this cycle.thanks in advance,atm on cruise of 210 test prop,about to change to 250 test e.

Will you go into calorie deficit. Otherwise point less in using it. And add more cardio
You can do low dose for a couple of weeks or you can ramp up the dose slowly each couple of days maxing out out 100 to 125mcg the tampering it down

You can do low dose for a couple of weeks or you can ramp up the dose slowly each couple of days maxing out out 100 to 125mcg the tampering it down
Will be at maintenance calories but I've got a very physical job,I dont carry much fat or get fat,always had fast metabolism,even at my age through it would slowed down but nah,have just visible abs so mid section whatever that would put me at fat % don't know,maybee 12-15% ,just want to lean bulk but get my six pack back to 100% .my diets shit but as CCG said,calories in calories out,I definately burn enough from work n training.

Clen is good stuff but it’s not for everyone. With clen you will your learn your limit and if you go over it, it’s not fun at all, slow and steady going up. What @Pigsy said, is spot on, calorie deficit so picking your other compounds is a must as well. You want to use other compound that will not get your hart racing as the clen will do that as well. If that makes sense

Will be at maintenance calories but I've got a very physical job,I dont carry much fat or get fat,always had fast metabolism,even at my age through it would slowed down but nah,have just visible abs so mid section whatever that would put me at fat % don't know,maybee 12-15% ,just want to lean bulk but get my six pack back to 100% .my diets shit but as CCG said,calories in calories out,I definately burn enough from work n training.
I would go slightly deficit while on the clen to be able to give it a proper review. If you working on roofs I wouldn't go to high on the dosages as can give you the shakes and a bit of dizziness.

I would go slightly deficit while on the clen to be able to give it a proper review. If you working on roofs I wouldn't go to high on the dosages as can give you the shakes and a bit of dizziness.
Sweet bro,will go low dose,slight deficit,not on roofs but on bondek,,blockwork,suspended concrete slabs,cheers bro

Hey brothers, received sample vial of alpha clen,product,packaging looks great.so I've never used clen,always implemented anabolics for every situation,next cycle coming up soon,test e,tren e,deca,Anavar,finish with winny,how would I utilise clen in this cycle.thanks in advance,atm on cruise of 210 test prop,about to change to 250 test e.
Great to hear arrived brother look forward to your review 💪😁

Alpha Labs mate I apologise for the crappy crazy messages on sessions. I dropped my phone cracked the screen then it began sending funked up messages to everyone. Sorry for that 😡😡😡😡
Don't need to apologies brother all good😀😅

I wish mate, it totally funked. Brought new phone. Will have to make new session I think as I try to get the recovery phase it starts sending random shit. And want open the recovery page.

Sweet bro,will go low dose,slight deficit,not on roofs but on bondek,,blockwork,suspended concrete slabs,cheers bro
I have my people start at 40mcg and titrate for effect. Rarely no need to go over 80mcg. The data tells us that 80mcg will give a substantial 20% increase to metabolic rate. Taking a maintenance value of 2000cals to 2400cals. This was the average across the board for participants with little variation. Can be used safely for about 10-12 weeks straight and DOES NOT NEED TO BE CYCLED. Yes there is a downregulation in beta 2 in muscle tissues and therefore it's anabolic properties fade away but the lypolitic effects remain and even compound further with longer use. Figure out what your energy expenditure is daily and intake, adjust calories from there and work in clen accordingly. Most people can't work that stuff out which is where I come in to manage it.

Back
Top Bottom