Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

am I ready for my first cycle?

Cderosi

Registered
So be honest with me I can take it
but be prepared to debate me too. Lets have fun in this thread
I’m 22 years old
6’1’’ and around 70kg
I’ve been training my balls off for the past 3 months. Based on what my friends have said in my progress I think I’m ready for my first cycle
I want to just run testosterone + anavar
750mgs test + 50mgs a day anavar
I think this is a very mild cycle. I would like to eventually compete in the next year or two and I feel like steroids are going to be necessary

Absolutely not.

Compete at what... marathons? 154lbs at 6'1?
After only 3 months. This is crazy. Built no foundations in training diet and even being consistent. Truly needs a rethink

So be honest with me I can take it
but be prepared to debate me too. Lets have fun in this thread
I’m 22 years old
6’1’’ and around 70kg
I’ve been training my balls off for the past 3 months. Based on what my friends have said in my progress I think I’m ready for my first cycle
I want to just run testosterone + anavar
750mgs test + 50mgs a day anavar
I think this is a very mild cycle. I would like to eventually compete in the next year or two and I feel like steroids are going to be necessary
22 years old 750mgs of test and 350mgs of anavar no way
i suggest you dont use so much steroids
if you cant do it on 200mgs of test at your age you have no business in bodybuilding, you dont have the genetics

you should start with something light like sarms cardarine/nutrobal feel out the situation first

I’ll echo what everyone else said. You don’t have enough time under your belt in the gym. Build a good foundation without drugs first.
This is also way to much drugs for a first cycle. Be smart here.

typically when someone feels the need to ask, it usually indicates that they know it's not a great idea. 3 months is nothing. the guys on here have been training for decades and know what they're doing, you are underweight and have little experience in the gym, there would be no point. train at least another couple years and see if you're STILL training just as hard consistently. then you can begin to think about it

they told arnold he was too small too when he was young
i been using steroids younger then you and I turned out fine go for it

free country, you have the right to use steroids if you want
doesn't matter as long as you're old enough to go to war you're old enough to use steroids

i generally agree but 22 is still young
even so you don't have the base yet you should train another year or two before you use them

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

why not put up a log Journal so we can track your diet and training
it would be nice to see you improve to the point where then using steroids everyone wouldn't be against it

use the gear but start slow
anavar only for 5 or 6 weeks
log it for us

you have the freedom to choose what to do with your body
that is the beauty of living in the 21st century

Back
Top Bottom