Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic America

Jake55166

Registered
Hey guys , anyone on here ever use anabolic America ? Can't find any reviews on this site on this source . Thanks !

Anabolicamerica.net the site is heavily talked about over at anabolicsteroidforums.com . Yet I don't see anything on this site about it .

Yeah aren't they a sponsor on that board along with a bunch of ugls? Looks fishy. I visited their sites. Stick to robolics bwl or ds.

I remember this UGL because of the American Flag, I saw their Facebook Page.
I don't know anyone who has used them, not even on a couple other Boards that I belong to.................................JP
P.S.
If you know someone that you Trust, that has used them, and will Vouch for the Quality, use them.
If not, there's plenty of Reliable Sources in the Source Review Section, check it out.

If it's the one with the American flag with Lady liberty on it then it is good gear just watch out they get shut down pretty frequently and the guy can be pretty hardheaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think I'm going to go with domestic source then bros , the anabolic America dudes have sub par communication and make me feel sketched . Domestic source it is, I never have used them before still a little nervous even with there great reputation.

I think I'm going to go with domestic source then bros , the anabolic America dudes have sub par communication and make me feel sketched . Domestic source it is, I never have used them before still a little nervous even with there great reputation.

Don't be nervous. They're a great source. It's domestic supply btw

Just ordered from anabolic america. Glad I did! Thought I would give them a try with no minimum order and 30 percent off. I was really wanting to try Masteron E to add to my TRT. Comunication was smooth and fast. Ordered and sent payment Thursday, confirmation and shipping number on Friday. Package came Monday! Now I want to try their anavar and stack it.

I belong to a bunch of forums and asf is one of them. I haven't really seen to many good reviews on them except for new people on the forum. I personally ran there Aromasin and thought it was horrible. I didn't get bloods while I was on it but I got gyno while on it. So you do the math. I switched to another company same dose and it went away a week later. Also every mass spec test I've seen from them were doctored tests from other people.

Good luck tho hopefully you got good stuff. Make sure you get bloods tho. Just to be safe

Thanks deznutz. I'll let you know. Bloods are easy and required on TRT and covered by insurance. I'm guessing that masteron will only raise my free testosterone. I won't be running it high. If it's bunk then I guess it didn't lose much. There are outstanding reviews on here/evolutionary. Did you see them?

Thanks deznutz. Bloods are easy, required and covered by insurance when on TRT. I'm not planning on running it high. I guess it could raise my free testosterone not sure what else would show up. If it's bunk then I guess I didn't lose much. Unless I get an infection from it. Don't want that. Did you not see the good reviews on here/evolutionary? Did you only try their aromasin?

No problem dude.. I have but honestly most of the people I've seen give good reviews were people who won it or got it from them to sponsor a log.. I hope it's good. Like you said bloods are cheap and or free if insurance is involved so we will know for sure how you make out.

First shot today. Mixed it with my test c. Didn't feel a difference in injection. No pip. Also, this vial is filled all the way to the top. Think there might be more than 10ml. Definitely not under filled.

Hm.. I tried to communicate with them a few times and never got through to them, will stick to trusted reviews for now..

Back
Top Bottom