Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and clenbuterol cycle for fat loss

Jokaz Wildz

Registered
Clenbuterol has long been known as the ultimate fat loss agent, with guys all over the world using it and swearing by its effects. Anavar has also developed a loyal following due to its ability to help you keep muscle mass during a cycle with harsh calorie restrictions. I have access to both of these compound very legit proven source. Since Clenbuterol stops working after two weeks and anavr should never be taken for more than 6 weeks then what do you guys suggest is the proper protocol to mix the two of these together guys please help me stack anavar and clen in the same cycle.

I'd personally stay away from clen. Side effects just aren't worth it. There are way better, safer and more effective alternatives such as cardarine or the ECA stack. Before I recommend anything you should let us know your stats (age, weight, height, experience with AAS and years lifting).

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend running anavar as a stand alone AAS, you need to have testosterone as a base if you are going to run var. that being said there is no proper protocol for running var and clen together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will do a cutting cycle as well with t3,winstrol,t-bol and no clen, I use instead albuterol much safer. Dont use anavar if your a man, its to weak and expensive. Just use winstrol or t-bol!??

I would recommend you switch it up and drop both compounds. If you really are looking to drop fat I would go with Cardarine plus N2Slin. If you are trying to cut and preserve muscle mass, the SARMS triple stack would be ideal...

Run the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I agree with Mosanic. I would either use anavar + cardarine gw + n2slin or the triple stack + caradrine gw + n2slin.

Clenbuterol is a harsh stimulant that will greatly raise cortisol levels and promote adrenal fatigue. It also causes insomnia and muscle cramps in most users.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

Clenbuterol has long been known as the ultimate fat loss agent, with guys all over the world using it and swearing by its effects. Anavar has also developed a loyal following due to its ability to help you keep muscle mass during a cycle with harsh calorie restrictions. I have access to both of these compound very legit proven source. Since Clenbuterol stops working after two weeks and anavr should never be taken for more than 6 weeks then what do you guys suggest is the proper protocol to mix the two of these together guys please help me stack anavar and clen in the same cycle.

Does clenbuterol work for fat loss? Yes, it does indeed, and it is no wonder that many guys swear by it. However, it will cause a lot of side effects, because it was never meant for fat loss, and the dosages needed for fat loss will cause a lot of side effects. Besides, it will also reduce your lean mass, so your muscles will also get burnt, not only fat.

Therefore, it is more reasonable to use something that was specifically used for fat loss and recomping, such as Cardarine GW-501516. It will burn fat, maintain muslce mass, and will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery. All of this will be available without any side effects at all. If you want to lead your fat loss even further, you can stack there N2Slin, which is a powerful nutrient partitioner - it will redirect most of your insulin into the muscles instead of the fat.

Back
Top Bottom