Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and sarms

Vsduejoi

Newbie Brother
Curious about running anavar and sarms
Some of you say you need a test base
Does this mean i am screwed if i want to stack some anavar 25mgs a day with GW and RAD?
I’m currently 27 yrs old, 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Looking to lean up and build lean mass.
Goal is to get to 6% body fat and 200 pounds one day
Eating 2500 cals per day and increasing it slowly. I’m also training daily either cardio or weights

some people really like use testosterone on every cycle

some people don't

it depends on what you like

is it required to use test as your base? no it isn't. that is a myth. we've covered this on the podcast many times

The only ones who NEED a test base are the ones who LIKE a test base. If it was true EVERY single oral only cycle I and anyone else ever did would have been a failure. Heck, I have had world records, world class feats of strength and even won competitions on oral only cycles as well as running injectable cycles which did not use a test specific steroid stack. Of course the logic really goes out the window when you realize nearly anabolic steroids are a form of test

Plenty of people run oral only cycles and/or orals and sarms without testosterone... I do not prefer that method and always like to have test in there with any oral but that is debatable and there are arguments for both ways.. that is really trial and error and for you to decide what works best for you... sarms only are also a really popular way of going...

Curious about running anavar and sarms
Some of you say you need a test base
Does this mean i am screwed if i want to stack some anavar 25mgs a day with GW and RAD?
I’m currently 27 yrs old, 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Looking to lean up and build lean mass.
Goal is to get to 6% body fat and 200 pounds one day
Eating 2500 cals per day and increasing it slowly. I’m also training daily either cardio or weights

thats a perfect stack

20mgs cardarine
50mgs anavar
25mgs testolone
7caps n2guard

you should do what is best for you and not worry about what others think

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom