Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for weight loss

scott ART

Registered
I have been taking anavar 20 mg per day for three already for weight loss and honestly I don't see any difference, I lost four punds but I'm posiitve that's from dieting and working, I thought anavar would be a pig push and would help me to speed up my weight loss process but it's been just a wate of money so far, any other roid stronger than anavar I can take? or should increase my dose? thanks.

1. Steroids are NOT fat burners.
Anavar is the weakest there is. And in my opinion a great Steroid for females. And you are exactly right about money. The so called Fat burning is for people already in peak condition and just get leaner. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was reading around that anavar is goof as abdominal fat burner, I tried it too to get shredded and get six pack but it does not work that way.

Anavar will help with strength and to help with lean gains. Its is not to lose weight or burn fat. Of that is what you are interested in, I suggest looking into sarms and n2slin. I will say though, that I have personally been using n2slin and my weight has not gone down as much as my body fat percentage has. Lost 2% in 1 month and still weigh about the same. But all in all, diet and proper training are best for weight loss.

there is some bullshit study that has been parroted on forums the past few years saying anavar 'burns stomach fat'

keep in mind this study was done on rats, not humans.. and those rats were basically starved during that study

steroids DO NOT burn fat. not a single steroid ever was designed for this reason

you are fooling yourself if you think you can hop on some steroids and magically burn away a gut. it doesn't work like that. gotta exercise, and eat right pure and simple. you can use some PED's like GW/SR9009 which were designed for fat loss and you can take n2slin pre meals to help block fat gain .. but that is pretty much it

there is some bullshit study that has been parroted on forums the past few years saying anavar 'burns stomach fat'

keep in mind this study was done on rats, not humans.. and those rats were basically starved during that study

steroids DO NOT burn fat. not a single steroid ever was designed for this reason

you are fooling yourself if you think you can hop on some steroids and magically burn away a gut. it doesn't work like that. gotta exercise, and eat right pure and simple. you can use some PED's like GW/SR9009 which were designed for fat loss and you can take n2slin pre meals to help block fat gain .. but that is pretty much it

I like how Stevesmi put it, your fooling yourself. Many people I've came across want a quick fix to get those abs showing. There is no quick fix unless we are talking about liposuction. All you need is a clean diet and great exercise plan. You can waste your money on supplements if you want but it's all about the diet. Most people want to get into shape and they think I'll start hitting the gym and don't adjust their diet at all or very poorly. The fact is that most don't realize how much they over eat. You have to know what your taking in and what your maintenance is.

Another thing I always tell people to stay the fuck off that scale, it don't mean shit. Measure your waist, that's where the real numbers are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

If you want something to increase fat loss, get:
1. a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or sr9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
2. A good nutrient partitioning supplement that will increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/Need2Slin-p50.html

The facts of anavar have already been mentioned above. I suggest you drop the anavar and PCT with a bottle of HCGenerate ES. After that I would run the following for cutting:

Weeks 1-16
Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4-6 tabs per day

The guys put it perfectly above. Anavar is liver toxic as well so I hope your taking a liver aid.

The guys put it perfectly above. Anavar is liver toxic as well so I hope your taking a liver aid.

Glad to see you say that aggirl, so many people take var & test long term with out any aids / support when they shouldn't.

anavar isnt so hard for the liver

It is not that harsh, you are correct, but it is still liver toxic. So if you want to keep the damage at minimum, thats why you should take some liver protection during the cycle.

As for the original question - anavar does not burn fat. Period.

Back
Top Bottom