Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone from Indonesia?

Blay

Registered
Indonesia seems to be flooded with Pharmacom and Bodytech (?) for online purchases. Given the recent podcast on Pharmacom fakes not willing to take the chance. Looking to see if anyone has a local reliable source since importing is almost a guarantee of seizure not to mention fines and/or jail. I have read that you can buy at a local small pharmacy but that’s not the case anymore. Govt is slowly cracking down on prescriptions and meds. Cheers

Indonesia seems to be flooded with Pharmacom and Bodytech (?) for online purchases. Given the recent podcast on Pharmacom fakes not willing to take the chance. Looking to see if anyone has a local reliable source since importing is almost a guarantee of seizure not to mention fines and/or jail. I have read that you can buy at a local small pharmacy but that’s not the case anymore. Govt is slowly cracking down on prescriptions and meds. Cheers
@Blay I'm not from Indonesia but you should talk to our approved sponsors to see who can ship to you, I'm sure someone will.

Just an update. As I suspected. Struck out with everyone. They either don’t flat out or high risk of getting seized at my own risk.

You can still buy sustanon 250 amps,1 per box, proviron,Genotropin easily over the counter at non commercial pharmacies.

Back
Top Bottom