Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use the Peptide Pal-GHK?

cybrsage

I have a bunch on its way to me right now and was looking to see if anyone here has any experience with it. From the medical studies I have read, the stuff makes snake oil look useless. That would normally bother me, but my sources are pubmed documents, so they are vetted by the actual medical industry itself...so no snake oil here.

The short of it is that Pal-GKH is supposed to actually regrow lost hair similar (but in a different way) to that of minoxadil 5%. It also causes skin collagen growth (making you look younger), greatly improves wound recovery, aids in growing new blood vessels to damaged areas of the body, aids in the regeneration of nerves, and reactivates quieted genes involved in the healing process.

The recommended dosing is 200-300mcg doses, (3) doses a day for maximum effect. You can get away with less doses, but it has a short half-life so pinning more often will get you more results.

So, anyone use it?

I have never used it but I am curious to hear about your results. The main issue that scares me about taking it is whether or not your source is legit. Research peptide companies are notorious for selling fake products. I hope it doesn't happen to you but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pal-GHK you think you are taking is actually something else completely.

I have never used it but I am curious to hear about your results. The main issue that scares me about taking it is whether or not your source is legit. Research peptide companies are notorious for selling fake products. I hope it doesn't happen to you but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pal-GHK you think you are taking is actually something else completely.

Yeah I'm also curious as to what kind of results you get because I'm constantly worried about losing my hair! I'm almost 30 and I want to keep all the hair on my head. Male pattern baldness doesn't run in my family thank God but my father and I both have fine hair.. and I just don't want to lose anymore hair honestly. But like Muskate said a lot of those peptides you gotta watch out for especially if you're pinning something and you don't know exactly what's in it!

usually I go with peptides are junk, cause most are. But I am always open minded. If you do try it out I would like to see a log on it and follow the results/experience you have with it

I will definitely run a lot of it so that everybody knows. I trust the source so hopefully they're not going to lead me astray here. I always keep my mind open to the possibility that a good source will go bad so you never know.

My biggest use for it will be the healing properties. I have recently been diagnosed with three bulging discs and one of the exit passages for the nerve bundles that my C7 spinal region is completely closed pinching the nerve. IC Orthopedics soon to find out what we're going to do.

But yeah, my log will also keep in mind all of the other stuff such as the skin tightening and youthfulness and hair growth period

I will definitely run a lot of it so that everybody knows. I trust the source so hopefully they're not going to lead me astray here. I always keep my mind open to the possibility that a good source will go bad so you never know.

My biggest use for it will be the healing properties. I have recently been diagnosed with three bulging discs and one of the exit passages for the nerve bundles that my C7 spinal region is completely closed pinching the nerve. IC Orthopedics soon to find out what we're going to do.

But yeah, my log will also keep in mind all of the other stuff such as the skin tightening and youthfulness and hair growth period

Hair growth and healing! I've got back problems and I know what that feels like! Having every doctor tell you you shouldn't squat or dead lift really gets annoying because those are my two favorite work outs! But I would love to try it for healing and see how well it would work! And of course the hair growth would be an added bonus!

It should be on its way to me soon - and then in a few weeks I will have it and I will start a log. I will take pics of my slightly balding spot once a week so we can see if hair grows there.

Back
Top Bottom