Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Are orals worth it?

eordony29

I've read a lot of stories of people running oral anabolic steroids and getting good results in a short amount of time
do you think that they are really worth it versus the amount of damage they can do to your liver
I’m talking superdrol, anadrol, or halo. Harsh oral versions

Most of the guru's I listen to say thats not worth it and your better off just sticking to injectables especially when bulking

I've read a lot of stories of people running oral anabolic steroids and getting good results in a short amount of time
do you think that they are really worth it versus the amount of damage they can do to your liver

On those choices? No. Others, such as Turinobol yes. You're actually better with slower not quicker gains

depends on your def of worth it

injectables also damage liver too, just in a more linear fashion

if you abuse injectables its just as harmful as abusing an oral

you don't want to abuse things like super drol or halo no more than abusing tren

i have had really great success with anadrol which ive discussed many times... however its extremely harsh and not for everyone... I find that superdrol and halotestin are two of my most despised compounds that i will not go near.. i find them to be far far too harsh and not even remotely close to being worth it however this is up to the individual as some can tolerate much more than others... those two in particular seem to be overly harsh and cause far more problems than benefit and i simply do not see the risk vs reward adding up whatsoever...

here is a video i did discussing whether or not halotestin is worth it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vyJoJzQTo&t=104s

That is dependent on the individual although I think you will find far more often than not, with orals these harsh, people tend to avoid them after they have used them or after reading the many problems people have had with them

I think orals are worth it big time, depends on your goals.

If you want to use superdrol to get lean and dry you'll do well if you stack with n2guard.

None of those mentioned are sustainable gains. Fast gains are short lived

Anavar was the only oral I used for years and I wish I tried Anadrol or Superdrol earlier than I did.

I dunno about other people but I always didn't think I was getting bigger even though I was and after I tried Superdrol the rapid results wiped that concern out of my head.

Like others have said they have their place.

orals are worth it I use them with all cycles

Back
Top Bottom