Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimistane

Oh I know that, IV used it but not sure if it did anything, just wondering if anyone has any good/bad things to say about it. I still have some and was curious if it would help with estrogen and such, IV read it to be comparable to exemestane.

Not even close...
I wouldn't trust it for much of anything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how much bad info there is out there. I figured it wouldn't touch any of the top AI'S out there but ya never know. What's really crazy is these prohormone clicks out there selling to uneducated kids are telling them all they need is arimistane for there pct and on cycle. Crazy!!!

arimistane is powerful but not as strong as aromasin for example...would be careful dosing the arimi not to overdose it as it's hard to taper off of...

I would say yes, but only solo...
Not while on a cycle..

It's not strong enough for Test or another aromatizing compound...
Google

I'm taking arimistane right now in N2BMs Liquidex AI product along with 600mg test e a week. I'm approaching week 4 and still no bloat, but I just switched over from aromasin so we will see. It definitely feels better, aromasin can make me feel foggy headed the day after, but no real side effects.

I sure hope the stuff is legit, right now I'm taking it EOD at the recommended dose. Only blood work will be able to tell though.

I'm taking arimistane right now in N2BMs Liquidex AI product along with 600mg test e a week. I'm approaching week 4 and still no bloat, but I just switched over from aromasin so we will see. It definitely feels better, aromasin can make me feel foggy headed the day after, but no real side effects.

I sure hope the stuff is legit, right now I'm taking it EOD at the recommended dose. Only blood work will be able to tell though.
How much arimistane you taking? MG or what?

Me to, I figured do a medium to low dose along side my real AI and hope for the best, is that the best idea well we will see.

Back
Top Bottom