Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Blueprint workout routine question..

trank406

Buff Brother
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-2.html

^^ So for the incline db curls.. do I do 30 on each arm like 1 rep with left arm and 1 rep with right arm all the way to 30 reps for the first set? Just wanted to clarify so I know what weights to use and don't let my ego get in the way.. his workouts are definitely going to kick my ass! Don't worry.. not going to go too heavy cuz my back problems but I just wanted to know about the reps and have someone clarify that for me before I start this.. thanks!

you cant just workout like arnold, you have to find your own methods and processes that work best for you. That takes time. arnolds workout happens to work best for him, and taking roids also

you cant just workout like arnold, you have to find your own methods and processes that work best for you. That takes time. arnolds workout happens to work best for him, and taking roids also

Oh I know that! I don't have to exactly everything he does I just figured trying a new method.. see if I'll like it! I love doing my own thing.. it's worked over the years.. just trying something new that's all! If it works it works.. but we'll see!

Biceps are a very genetically determined muscle. Everyone is different. Arnold is a good reference point but go off what makes you grow personally.

Nothing wrong with trying new workouts, but Arnold's workout style is definitely not for everyone. You have to figure out what works best for you. I love Arnold, and always have, but I do not follow a lot of his training principles

Biceps are a very genetically determined muscle. Everyone is different. Arnold is a good reference point but go off what makes you grow personally.

I personally love my biceps. I've got 19 bi's but my goal is 21 inches or more.. as long as I feed those muscles with clean solid food. I can go pretty heavy but because of my back problems I don't think I could do those cheat curls. I used to cheat curl 185 and honestly I barely used my back.. but no way am I going to risk doing stuff like that with a fucked up back like mine. Will just have to settle with light/moderate weights for right now till I figure out how the epidural will go but even after that I still have to start taking it easy.

I thought steroids just gave him a tan...

hahaha....

Definitely nothing wrong with adopting his workouts since he was so successful, but I personally don't follow his regime either. Love Arnold though... Still do to this day

I like to use to some of his routines, especially when it comes to supersetting back and chest. But I definitely adjust the volume

I thought he was natural actually

It's actually funny how when I talk to a lot of people they get mad at me when I tell them he used steroids back in the day. I just laugh and tell them to look it up or read his book.. there's no shame in using steroids as long as you know what you're doing. So many haters! Or the dudes at the gym that are 17-18 who are definitely juicing big time.. who throw baby weights around grunting and if someone asks if they're juicing they get in their face and want to start a fight. Those dumb ass kids should be castrated.. probably the reason why prohormones got banned because of idiots like that! Man it's been 4 effing years since I've knocked the fuck out of kids that act that way! I'm so proud of myself lol I can't tell you how bad my anger can get sometimes but I just try my best to cool off or if my wife is there at the gym she'll calm me down! So many people piss me off!

It's actually funny how when I talk to a lot of people they get mad at me when I tell them he used steroids back in the day. I just laugh and tell them to look it up or read his book.. there's no shame in using steroids as long as you know what you're doing. So many haters! Or the dudes at the gym that are 17-18 who are definitely juicing big time.. who throw baby weights around grunting and if someone asks if they're juicing they get in their face and want to start a fight. Those dumb ass kids should be castrated.. probably the reason why prohormones got banned because of idiots like that! Man it's been 4 effing years since I've knocked the fuck out of kids that act that way! I'm so proud of myself lol I can't tell you how bad my anger can get sometimes but I just try my best to cool off or if my wife is there at the gym she'll calm me down! So many people piss me off!

That's been public knowledge forever lol funny that anyone isn't aware he juiced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, I was in a conversation the other day about the Rock - my friend said that he bulked up for that movie Hercules 'naturally' and that's the sort of thing you can do when you have personal chefs, personal trainers, etc. I called bullshit. I said that he's been juicing since his wrestling days. My friend would simply *NOT* believe me. I was astonished.

Back
Top Bottom