Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Auctus HGH real or fake

Scapadels101

Registered
So I order one 100iu kit of somatropin and was wondering if this stuff is bunk or not. It came in 10 vials. The white powder looks clumpy. Was wondering if anyone knows how to tell if this is real or not. I imagine it's not but we'll see. Thanks

So I order one 100iu kit of somatropin and was wondering if this stuff is bunk or not. It came in 10 vials. The white powder looks clumpy. Was wondering if anyone knows how to tell if this is real or not. I imagine it's not but we'll see. Thanks

Ok then. Waits...

Prior to your post, Scapadels101, I had not heard of Auctus. However, given that Auctus is not one of Evo's "approved sources," you're very likely to be told that it - Auctus - is illegitimate - indeed, a "selective scammer."

The only way to know whether or not your HGH is real is to get blood work done.

Dose 10iu and then test your serum IGF-1 levels

juvepharma has legit HGH.. check out their coupon in the sticky

Back
Top Bottom