Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Aus approved source.

Hugemonkey

Newbie Brother
I haven’t been as active on the forum for personal- family reasons so I lost track of where to go for legit gear. seems like ozshop, ozpharma don’t have a thread on here anymore so I don’t even want to send them a message without confirming there still g2g.

also guys, has anyone been able to get mk677 anywhere in aus ?

is everyone only accepting btc or is there still other options available ?

Thanks lads.

https://********/ - is GTG (and has HPLC results available on the gear), but you’ll need Bitcoin

OzPharm is still operating and I’ve used OG on Threema (MWKJ8SAD) recently. Not sure if they’re still accepting bank transfer.

I haven’t been as active on the forum for personal- family reasons so I lost track of where to go for legit gear. seems like ozshop, ozpharma don’t have a thread on here anymore so I don’t even want to send them a message without confirming there still g2g.

also guys, has anyone been able to get mk677 anywhere in aus ?

is everyone only accepting btc or is there still other options available ?

Thanks lads.

Ugloz and Apex are G2G and both have some of the best Ugl gear around so either one you go with you'll be pretty happy.

Apex accepts bank transfer aswell.

How can I contact apex man? I have his Wickr, is it still the same ?

- - - Updated - - -

Mate not that I’m trying to avoid paying with bitcoin but honestly don’t know how to go around to get it haha 😂 thanks for that tho, worse case I might have to do some reading on how to buy btc

- - - Updated - - -

Mate not that I’m trying to avoid paying with bitcoin but honestly don’t know how to go around to get it haha 😂 thanks for that tho, worse case I might have to do some reading on how to buy btc

He only uses threema if I remember correctly bro. I would pm it to you put I don't have enough posts.

Honestly brother btc is a pain in the ass maybe I'm just a dumb cunt in that sense but fuck me dead it does my head in aye haha.

That’s ok, do you need to pay for threema?
Apex has threema,$6 to download,also has sessions and proton mail.which one do you want I will pm the details to you.for pharmaceutical grade compounds,Body_enhancements, Bayer Sherring Alphaphama etc,also flexible payment options,ugloz is g2g btc only.and yes ozpharmlabs are still same.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No Wickr anymore.

Thanks man. I’ll get threema and message him.

hey do you know if he has mk677, I seen ugloz has 5mg available but the bitcoin situation is a struggle for me haha

Thanks man. I’ll get threema and message him.

hey do you know if he has mk677, I seen ugloz has 5mg available but the bitcoin situation is a struggle for me haha
Not on the stocklist that I have,pretty sure ozpharmlabs have it,and will accept bank transfer for some customers.worth asking.i think maybee hybrid labs have it to and may have payment options,I haven't used them but they have a good rep on here.

Last time I had gear it was from ozpharma and the stuff was really good… they did go out of their way to really help me.

do they still have Wickr ? I messaged them and never replied. I know they were taking orders of a different Wickr towards the end? Ez2plz I think ?

Last time I had gear it was from ozpharma and the stuff was really good… they did go out of their way to really help me.

do they still have Wickr ? I messaged them and never replied. I know they were taking orders of a different Wickr towards the end? Ez2plz I think ?

No bro not Wickr,threema or sessions.threema, MWKJ8SAD (threema)sessions is in ozpharmlabs thread,it's so long to write out and it disappear from my clipboard..

I've used ozpharma for years.. never had any issues..I would recommend ozpharma drama free the dudes an absolute gentleman!
I agree and don’t think oz pharma would knowingly pass off dud gear.his in house oils were always better than nexnos or zloxs,and in house orals

Hey fellas, first post on here and I’m hoping I’ve put it in the right place. If not sorry about that. I’m really hoping someone can help me out with finding this specific brand, I used it a few years back and it was hands down the best gear I have ever used, the results really showed in combination with training and diet. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Hey fellas, first post on here and I’m hoping I’ve put it in the right place. If not sorry about that. I’m really hoping someone can help me out with finding this specific brand, I used it a few years back and it was hands down the best gear I have ever used, the results really showed in combination with training and diet. Thank you in advance.
Haven’t seen any of our sources stock that label.I can spear you in the right direction for quality rated gear.hplc tested and pharmaceutical grade.order with 100% confidence at ********.or for email enquiries,info@********.has great gear,excellent customer service,very reliable quick delivery time.for pharma grade compounds and gear. order from [email protected],Bayer Shering,Pfizer,zendeva etc,real hard to source pharmaceutical gear.your welcome.

Haven’t seen any of our sources stock that label.I can spear you in the right direction for quality rated gear.hplc tested and pharmaceutical grade.order with 100% confidence at ********.or for email enquiries,info@********.has great gear,excellent customer service,very reliable quick delivery time.for pharma grade compounds and gear. order from [email protected],Bayer Shering,Pfizer,zendeva etc,real hard to source pharmaceutical gear.your welcome.
Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom