Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aus juice back in buisness

Come on brah. Don’t be talking about morals. The moment you became a sales rep for ugl oz you have been throughing your code around like a sluts cunt.
Using your status to boost sales so you get your kick backs isn’t the best look.
you may be right about him
Being a fraudster but the moment you started taking kick backs from them was the day your reviews became biased and trash.
It’s ok to suck a labs dick but please don’t try get everyone else to do it so you can get some free or discounted gear lol
lmao at that guy who continuously pushes vendors to send free products to get vouches of acceptance.

And now the nonstop shilling of his 'voodoo10 code' for ugloz dming everyone to get more freebies and rebates

Come on brah. Don’t be talking about morals. The moment you became a sales rep for ugl oz you have been throughing your code around like a sluts cunt.
Using your status to boost sales so you get your kick backs isn’t the best look.
you may be right about him
Being a fraudster but the moment you started taking kick backs from them was the day your reviews became biased and trash.
It’s ok to suck a labs dick but please don’t try get everyone else to do it so you can get some free or discounted gear lol
Hey dummies,it's called affiliate marketing and anyone can do it I am not biased if you read through my threads and recommendations,I also give options of apex anabolics, ozpharmlabs,body enhanments,ugloz,whom I use all these sources,I've even recommended hybrid labs whom I've never used just going off other lads reviews,I also recommend biological 01 because I know he's a stand up source yet never had his gear but know plenty that have,I don't ask for anything off these sources I recommend them because of who they are their reputation and their gear,so check my threads,check how many guys I've recommended to apex this past two weeks check how many I've recommended to body enhanments for pharma gear,I do this so guys have a good choice of sources and good options .not because I get all these freebies,because that's what this forums for and if a source runs an affiliate program open to every member here,suppose their word means shit to.ive never given any bad recommendations no one's ever been scammed from my word.thsts a fact and that's that.

obviously you have below par IQ, I'm sorry buddy.
Keep acting tough and mighty on the interwebs you tough E-thug :)
Who's acting tough,what are you taking about,and the discount code is affiliated marketing,you have all the IQ,you know what's it's about,many members have exactly same 10% discount code link,you want one? Hook you up big boy,anyways you're in the wrong place,go back to ASF and suck admin dick over there to get a hook up.who the fuck asked you or your girlfriends anyways.im going to pin and eat all my freebies for the next few years while you bottom dwell over there with your kind.

Who's acting tough,what are you taking about,and the discount code is affiliated marketing,you have all the IQ,you know what's it's about,many members have exactly same 10% discount code link,you want one? Hook you up big boy,anyways you're in the wrong place,go back to ASF and suck admin dick over there to get a hook up.who the fuck asked you or your girlfriends anyways.im going to pin and eat all my freebies for the next few years while you bottom dwell over there with your kind.
hahahaha easy there daisy

keep sucking cock and shill like no tomorrow like a big baby for more freebies like you do daily :)

Hey dummies,it's called affiliate marketing and anyone can do it I am not biased if you read through my threads and recommendations,I also give options of apex anabolics, ozpharmlabs,body enhanments,ugloz,whom I use all these sources,I've even recommended hybrid labs whom I've never used just going off other lads reviews,I also recommend biological 01 because I know he's a stand up source yet never had his gear but know plenty that have,I don't ask for anything off these sources I recommend them because of who they are their reputation and their gear,so check my threads,check how many guys I've recommended to apex this past two weeks check how many I've recommended to body enhanments for pharma gear,I do this so guys have a good choice of sources and good options .not because I get all these freebies,because that's what this forums for and if a source runs an affiliate program open to every member here,suppose their word means shit to.ive never given any bad recommendations no one's ever been scammed from my word.thsts a fact and that's that.
Ahah what?
Bro why you so mad?

Ok just tell us, what do you get in return for people using your code?

And don’t saying nothing.

Either you do this out of the kindness of your heart which is stupid because you wouldn’t need your on unique promo code.

Or your getting kick backs which again means your reviews mean jack shit when it comes to ugl Oz in particular. Not sure how your not getting this mate.
It’s quite simple really.

Yes max maybe a fraud but you are bought and payed for so your no better.
No shame in being slut bro just don’t deny it and and try though off like your not ok?

Evey msg is “just dm’d you bro”meaning here’s my code.

Your other reviews may be sweet mate but the moment you take hand outs or discounts from a lab your review is irrelevant.

Stop getting defensive and pissy because you’ve been called out.
There are plenty of blokes the same as you who are doing the same fo this one labs which is cool just don’t showe your shitty view down people their as it means jack shit.

So please tell us all what you get in return so we can make our own minds up?

Ahah what?
Bro why you so mad?

Either you do this out of the kindness of your heart which is stupid because you wouldn’t need your on unique promo code.

Or your getting kick backs which again means your reviews mean jack shit when it comes to ugl Oz in particular. Not sure how your not getting this mate.

No shame in being slut bro just don’t deny it and and try though off like your not ok?

Your other reviews may be sweet mate but the moment you take hand outs or discounts from a lab your review is irrelevant.

There are plenty of blokes the same as you who are doing the same fo this one labs which is cool just don’t showe your shitty view down people their as it means jack shit.

Just to ck
Ahah what?
Bro why you so mad?

To clarify,every DM sent you bro,means they requested a threema for a certain source that went referral and still doesn't want his contacts put on public threads.so therefore I sent them the contact threema, sessions or email personally.and to clarify that source certainly isn't ugloz,and I've never asked that source for anything,I paid for my last test deca vials off him as everyone else did.

Just to ck

To clarify,every DM sent you bro,means they requested a threema for a certain source that went referral and still doesn't want his contacts put on public threads.so therefore I sent them the contact threema, sessions or email personally.and to clarify that source certainly isn't ugloz,and I've never asked that source for anything,I paid for my last test deca vials off him as everyone else did.
Ok that’s cool bro so what do you get in return for Thai work and people using the voodoo code or whatever.
I’m all for promoting labs and people having great gear but gets messy when people get almost bribed for it.

Good gear should just stand for its self imo

Well like he said its a marketing tool and any body including yourself can join up and get there own code, its a referral code a lot of business do this. At the end of the day your running him down for giving advice to people on solid source's not only UGLOZ but plenty others to help people like myself and plenty others out on witch source's he has used or using regardless of how he has ended up with the products and giving positive feedback. You lot are dirty because you know like everyone else here knows that these source's he talking about are solid and have built there reputation on a professional service, quality products and there own name. And as for seventies there is not one bad review or angry customer that he has sent, vouched, referred or recommended to use a source so your just making yourself look like a goose for running him down. Anyways love my brother seventies and if anyone looking for a solid sauce UGLOZ the go2.👊
https://evolutionary.org/

No one’s concerned ugloz verified himself by verifying old orders? The bloke has all your order details from years ago… name, address, evidence of paying for drugs…

That doesn’t bother anyone? Lol. Sure his gear is good but wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him .

He stores your data and keeps it I would rather stay natty then buy gear from him…

Well like he said its a marketing tool and any body including yourself can join up and get there own code, its a referral code a lot of business do this. At the end of the day your running him down for giving advice to people on solid source's not only UGLOZ but plenty others to help people like myself and plenty others out on witch source's he has used or using regardless of how he has ended up with the products and giving positive feedback. You lot are dirty because you know like everyone else here knows that these source's he talking about are solid and have built there reputation on a professional service, quality products and there own name. And as for seventies there is not one bad review or angry customer that he has sent, vouched, referred or recommended to use a source so your just making yourself look like a goose for running him down. Anyways love my brother seventies and if anyone looking for a solid sauce UGLOZ the go2.👊
https://evolutionary.org/
Ok AJ

Didn’t rellise calling people out on bs was called being a troll

If you where a straight up bloke you would just tell us what you get in return.

Just shows your being sly.

Exactly what I told him,it's called affiliate marketing, and they still ask what kickbacks am I getting,and I'm the one with low IQ,fucking damn man obviously doesn't get the concept of affiliate marketing still,just seem really upset that he's been called out again for the fraudster he is so deflects it with fake friends to back himself with,literally just joined the forum after second comment he made.all to smear cause that's what he does,that's his history,he knows nothing of the time I put into contributing many ways ,designing cycle plans and advising newbies on correct use,safety, commitment etc,and of the numerous sources I will recommend,as some have unique blends, some have what another may not, some stock pharmaceutical,I will.give then contact details for each,and fuck me if one of them sources has a discount code,or one of them has sale items on,,I will.give them the discount information,why does what I do bother you,why does it concern you,you are a real downer man and would ruin any party,just don't come here trying to create bullshit and accuse me of bribing anyone for a source,it's gets messy when you steal identity,and then make false ones up to bolster your stolen one.giving someone a discount code is a bribe,your a joke ,don't worry what I get off anyone,you want to now so you can steal someone else business model now,not angry,but fuck off.

Didn’t rellise calling people out on bs was called being a troll

If you where a straight up bloke you would just tell us what you get in return.

Just shows your being sly.
You're so fucking blinded by your confusion over who you really are that you're the only one that asks what do I get out of affiliate marketing,you're presence and opinion here mean nothing,you really don't know the answer,fuck man,everyone else knows and has no problem at all,it helps us all,but upsets you hard.bothing sly here you're just the only dumb cunt that doesn't know how this shit works.get off the pipes man I've gota get up early for work so fuck off back to ASF for rest of the night.stop says us,it's just you.the multiples of you,this is your form from way back.

You're so fucking blinded by your confusion over who you really are that you're the only one that asks what do I get out of affiliate marketing,you're presence and opinion here mean nothing,you really don't know the answer,fuck man,everyone else knows and has no problem at all,it helps us all,but upsets you hard.bothing sly here you're just the only dumb cunt that doesn't know how this shit works.get off the pipes man I've gota get up early for work so fuck off back to ASF for rest of the night.stop says us,it's just you.the multiples of you,this is your form from way back.
I can’t tell if your joking or just a fucking simpleton 😂
Do you know what affiliate marketing is?
It means you get a commission for promoting someone else’s product.

so what the fuck is your commission for promoting his products?

Back
Top Bottom