Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Ausjuice Test E - 2 days in the hospital

johntaki

Registered
Had to register to post this as it was deleted on the other forum which they are probably admins of. I've been taking their gear before, no issues,. this time after pinning I feel a warm sensation and think nothing of it - PIP. In the night it starts to swell so much, the pain was unreal, I waited until the morning and woke up with so much pain my girl called the doctor he came to visit and said I needed to go ASAP to the hospital. 2 days in, a shitload of injections and IV stuff and I am out, and can hardly move.

No negative comments are allowed towards aus-sf sponsors. They love to claim they are open but will hit the ban button the second anything affects their cash flow

Yes that's exactly right,ASF are shit,here's the proof,they delete anything that they don't like,there's no transparency as they claim,forget them bro,Evo and ugtalk are the present and the future.here you can raise an issue and the sponsors will and do rectify every single issue.nothing gets deleted,go with our sources here bro.evolutionary.org, body enhanments,hybrid labs,alpha labs, notorious labs,these guys have everything you will ever need and they all operate professional businesses,all A1 quality gear,and most important bro, customer service is outstanding.

Buy of the real UGL. The stuff great and safe. The imposter needs to be taken down
Yeah I agree,I hate it that he gets to be on here,but on ASF he's admins koala bear, unfortunately and he has the gall to call himself the original,c'mon man we all know better.

Yeah I agree,I hate it that he gets to be on here,but on ASF he's admins koala bear, unfortunately and he has the gall to call himself the original,c'mon man we all know better.
If for peoples safety needs to be stopped

Tbh I think this whole shit staining each others forum needs to stop as it’s doesn’t benefit the community at all.

I can’t comment for the whole “imposter” side of things as I don’t know or want to get involved in that side of things as that just gets messy.
I’m more intrestead in quality gear and saftey and if it is true you bought gear from ausjuice and it put you in hospital then he needs to be held accountable.
as for the comments about vendors being protected and words like cash flow just aren’t true.
I my self failed a HPLC test ahwile ago with deca and was not protected and other labs I know have even requested to have comments deleted and were denied.
I haven’t seen any evidence myself of any posts made on that review thread and I’m pretty active there.

If this guy is who you all say he is then it will eventually come out.

From what I can see there are some great vendors here aswell as on bsf and asf. There shouldn’t be all this divide with forums, we should all be banning together.
We all want the same thing to get jacked and have good gear.

all I’m saying is we are lucky to have these forums for info and Knowledge and that’s what they should be for. Not trashing each other.

Had to register to post this as it was deleted on the other forum which they are probably admins of. I've been taking their gear before, no issues,. this time after pinning I feel a warm sensation and think nothing of it - PIP. In the night it starts to swell so much, the pain was unreal, I waited until the morning and woke up with so much pain my girl called the doctor he came to visit and said I needed to go ASAP to the hospital. 2 days in, a shitload of injections and IV stuff and I am out, and can hardly move.
Hello @johntaki

I don't want to discredit you if you're legitimate but this is the first I'm hearing about it (no email or messages) and its a brand new account first post on the forum?

Are you able to send me an email at [email protected] to confirm this is legitimate and you're indeed a real customer. I'd obviously like to assist the best I can and also investigate if there is a quality issue with our products.

We send out hundreds of vials a week, if there is a quality issue it would show up pretty quickly and we haven't had other reports.

Let me know asap. If it's a legitimate experience we'll take action.

Tbh I think this whole shit staining each others forum needs to stop as it’s doesn’t benefit the community at all.

I can’t comment for the whole “imposter” side of things as I don’t know or want to get involved in that side of things as that just gets messy.
I’m more intrestead in quality gear and saftey and if it is true you bought gear from ausjuice and it put you in hospital then he needs to be held accountable.
as for the comments about vendors being protected and words like cash flow just aren’t true.
I my self failed a HPLC test ahwile ago with deca and was not protected and other labs I know have even requested to have comments deleted and were denied.
I haven’t seen any evidence myself of any posts made on that review thread and I’m pretty active there.

If this guy is who you all say he is then it will eventually come out.

From what I can see there are some great vendors here aswell as on bsf and asf. There shouldn’t be all this divide with forums, we should all be banning together.
We all want the same thing to get jacked and have good gear.

all I’m saying is we are lucky to have these forums for info and Knowledge and that’s what they should be for. Not trashing each other.
We have not requested any posts to be deleted btw. I can't confirm there was even a post deleted on Aus-sf - didn't see anything.

Of course this could just be another fake post aimed at trying to hurt our reputation too.

Anyway, until we confirm any information with OP it's hard to take any actions if they are needed.

Awaiting a reply or email from the OP.

-Max

All this talk about aus-sf.org is just blatant lies. Where are you people coming from? Is this just the same fake troll making all these accounts or what? We have never deleted a single negative review, that’s just bullshit. I had a heated debate with one of the sponsors recently because he wanted all these negative comments deleted and I refused. I shouldn’t have to come on here to defend our forum like this. And Ausjuice is not a co-owner where do you people get this shit from? Just throwing whatever crap you want to make up at a wall. We operated as a forum long before ausjuice joined us as a sponsor.

The OP has never posted this on our forum, what’s your username on ASF mate? I’ve gone through the entire section and nothing close to your issue and nothing deleted.

As Shelby said stop starting civil wars. We’re all in this together.

@Seventieschild I know you’re aligned with UGLoz but that doesn’t mean you make up crap about our forum? I’m not on any forum talking shit about Ugltalk. I wish them the best. Grow up and move on.

Everyone else who isn’t a troll check out our community. It’s based on positivity, education, no trolling or abuse, free HPLC testing of all sponsors with strict penalties for any failed tests, just facts. We want the best sponsors and so we run a strict testing policy and they have all happily agreed to our policy and are doing brilliantly well with their product quality and service.

If you want to check us out and make up your own mind join here:

https://aus-sf.org/index.php?referrer=20

There is a post on another forum about forums protecting sponsors. I mean let's just look at elder-labs which were allowed for months to sell bunk gear before then rebranding to chief labs and becoming a sponsor. Ausjuice is the part owner, owner or at least the very minimum very good friends with aus-sf which is why comments do get deleted. They want to protect their sponsors. To be honest I dont care if Ausjuice is impersonating the old school Ausjuice as long as the gear is good. I have heard it was legit. But I am starting to see more and more posts about Ausjuce and ausmeds seling underdosed, dangerous gear which is concering. I wouldn't be ordering from them. And I dont doubt for a minute his post was deleted and Ausjuice only wants to save his own reputation. Any critical comment and Ausjuice barks "fake review!" I mean the guy literally posts up fake reviews about his site on trustpilot and other review websites lol

But as Ausjuice is the same owners as Austeroids.is we can see where this is going.

What a load of rubbish. Clearly you're just spurting bullshit to try and harm our reputation. Another brand new 1 post account... surprise. Very likely you're the original poster of this thread too.

Show me any evidence of underdosed or dangerous gear. We are probably the most tested operator in Australia at current. Monthly self reporting HPLC and quarterly random HPLC testing through aus-sf.

https://ausjuice.is/hplc-platinum-anabolics/

If there is genuine customers with any issues we are happy to look into it seriously. But I'm not going to entertain these trolls further. I'm surprised the thread hasn't been spammed with UGL referral codes yet...

-Max

Lmao so much bullshit is spouted here with 0 accountability,

can literally make up any bullshit half realistic sounding story about any lab without repercussions whatsoever, or be like Tigar calling Maverick a pedophile and other nonsense

a lot of forums hide stuff or cover up there favoured sponsors.
Everyone has a right to join any forum.

To be clear we haven't received any emails or messages from OP to this point.

At this point it does not look like a legitimate post. Brand new account. Clearly intention to harm our reputation.

That's the issue with a non moderated forum, anyone can post anything they like unchecked or verified.

Anyway I'll reiterate if anyone has any issues, I'm here to help [email protected]

-Max

Back
Top Bottom