Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie Domestic - Prime Oz Pharma - Nexus Labs

Nah it’s all
good,was about a month passed from when you asked for address and it hadn’t come,you hadn’t responded on wire so I knew it wasn’t coming.felt a bit suss to request my address seemingly for no good reason.all the best though.
Sorry brother! We were under the pump and had a few things crop up that left us without product for a few weeks and we were in damage control there so sending out freebies wasn't my first priority during that time. I requested your address the second time because you mentioned you moved, the first time you sent it to me didn't you? Anyway, still happy to send it out to you bro! We're in a much better position at the moment stock wise.

Regards,
Adrian

Hey Matt,

Just had a look, there were some delays we faced outside of our control during this time - I can see here you should receive your order very soon.
View attachment 18436

We also included a vial of BAC oil in there for you as well. I recommend 05ml of BAC Oil for every 1-1.5ml of the Pro Sustabolan to prevent any post injection pain.

Regards,
Adrian
Hi all,

I got the order today, exactly as shown in the photo above. Abit odd with how it was shipped haha was funny and had a laugh for sure. Because it threw me off hahhaha

Many thanks Adrian, pleasure doing business and will be back

Hi all,

I got the order today, exactly as shown in the photo above. Abit odd with how it was shipped haha was funny and had a laugh for sure. Because it threw me off hahhaha

Many thanks Adrian, pleasure doing business and will be back

Attachments

• 17017728550643047627947803507970.jpg
    17017728550643047627947803507970.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Hey Matty!

Good stuff, thanks for posting up!

We have some cool discounts up for grabs now with this summer sale on, you should receive an email in the next day or 2.

Have a great evening!

Regards,
Adrian

Hey guys!

Newbie to EVO got some stuff here last week. Definitely good to go..
First time customer to Prime.. Shipping was pretty quick as well 4 days which was good.
Looking forward to blasting the Superdrol for the last 6 weeks. Clen for the cut post cycle. Cheers for the free BAC Oil and free Sustanon 350 legends!

IMG1928.jpg

Cheers

Hey Viking!

You're welcome mate, good luck with it all. Make sure you do your bloods and send them through so we can check your cholesterol, estrogen/progesterone and serum levels during your cycle, and after your PCT before you hit the Clen please!

Look forward to seeing the results.

Have a great week.

Regards,
Adrian

Hey Viking!

You're welcome mate, good luck with it all. Make sure you do your bloods and send them through so we can check your cholesterol, estrogen/progesterone and serum levels during your cycle, and after your PCT before you hit the Clen please!

Look forward to seeing the results.

Have a great week.

Regards,
Adrian
Thanks Adrian yep will do.. also going to do what you said to do and check TB levels and alkaline levels LFT , AST and ALT IU and mg/dl levels with the sports doc and grab myself some liver protection and liver detox to increase bile when I hop on the superdrol and Tren.. once I'm off I plan to go clean the rest of the year and try and maintain my physique as best as possible with a healthy diet/workout routine and maybe a light TRT cruise on some Test E. Thanks for all the information definitely going to recommend you guys to a few of my friends.. I've never really had someone go so in depth with me about potential sides and how to counteract those so .. can't thank you enough!

Cheers

@Seventieschild Yo I just got a message from you about some other labs and discounts thanks but I think Ill stick with Prime 😄
Morning mate, apologies for this - you're not the only one so I've been told. Well the cats out of the bag! Doesn't look very professional for the other labs. Seems Seventies is still a bit mad he sent me his address hoping for free gear after bagging the hell out of us on the forum initially when we first joined, and, not getting free gear from us because well we have paying clients like yourself who trust us who we see as our priority. The list is definitely growing! Ha. Makes me wander how many accounts this guy has and who on here is actually legit and who is in who's pocket. Plenty of trolls on here unfortunately. I guess that's what happens with an unmoderated forum. We may have to start our own! Happy to send you an affiliate code if you like Viking. Not sure what the rules are here for messaging every single person who shows interest in placing an order with another lab other then Prime. But I guess its okay for them! Yeah, probably not our style. Either way, I appreciate your loyalty with us it goes a long way and you can rest assured you are in good hands.

And yes, definitely get those results back to me when you get the chance. I'll pass them on to our sports doc and have him look over everything and advise you.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Adrian

Morning mate, apologies for this - you're not the only one so I've been told. Well the cats out of the bag! Doesn't look very professional for the other labs. Seems Seventies is still a bit mad he sent me his address hoping for free gear after bagging the hell out of us on the forum initially when we first joined, and, not getting free gear from us because well we have paying clients like yourself who trust us who we see as our priority. The list is definitely growing! Ha. Makes me wander how many accounts this guy has and who on here is actually legit and who is in who's pocket. Plenty of trolls on here unfortunately. I guess that's what happens with an unmoderated forum. We may have to start our own! Happy to send you an affiliate code if you like Viking. Not sure what the rules are here for messaging every single person who shows interest in placing an order with another lab other then Prime. But I guess its okay for them! Yeah, probably not our style. Either way, I appreciate your loyalty with us it goes a long way and you can rest assured you are in good hands.

And yes, definitely get those results back to me when you get the chance. I'll pass them on to our sports doc and have him look over everything and advise you.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Adrian
Not mad hoping to get free gear,I told you I don’t want it,so shove it up your ass.cats out of the bag,wtf are you talking about,you offered them reniged.don’t talk by shit.you just got here.n Viking,don’t act like a little simp to prime.cones across as bitchy.Karen.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Adrian
And you came on here and shit on every source first up,saying they all have b grade gear,remember that,the threads are still there so sit down and be quiet.then you came back talking samples cause you couldn’t get a start,then talked shit about that.I suggest you think before you say much more.you just got here.

@Seventieschild Yo I just got a message from you about some other labs and discounts thanks but I think Ill stick with Prime 😄
Yeah was just trying to help you out,not pilfer you from prime but give quality lab options as break is coming up and anything can happen,as your bloke knows,he has stock issues,delivery time problems.as does everyone at times but like I said.was just trying to keep a brother in the loop as we never rely on one source.you will learn that soon enough.three was nothing untoward in my approach to you or prime.y’all just made it that way.some just have to look a gift horse on the mouth though.

@Seventieschild Yeah Seventies, I don't think the "I was here first" approach is a mature way to approach any of this. And I honestly can't really understand half of what you're saying. Its $39 for shipping by the way, and as you can see above we throw in complimentary BAC oil/water and free gifts like a free vial of Sustanon X 350 when clients make a reasonably sized purchase, thats on top of the discounts we already hand out. Do the math. Any way thanks for your advice on how to run a business. We provide the best quality gear and we stand by that, quality customer service as well and I don't think its really in your best interest to be going around trying to poach customers of ours with affiliate codes for 10% discounts, but you do you :)

@Seventieschild Yeah Seventies, I don't think the "I was here first" approach is a mature way to approach any of this. And I honestly can't really understand half of what you're saying. Its $39 for shipping by the way, and as you can see above we throw in complimentary BAC oil/water and free gifts like a free vial of Sustanon X 350 when clients make a reasonably sized purchase, thats on top of the discounts we already hand out. Do the math. Any way thanks for your advice on how to run a business. We provide the best quality gear and we stand by that, quality customer service as well and I don't think its really in your best interest to be going around trying to poach customers of ours with affiliate codes for 10% discounts, but you do you :)
You don’t own any customers,it’s free enterprise,not dong this back and forth,you came here shitting on all our sources remember,you got no where,you offered samples and didn’t come through,even 2 days ago you were still trying to send me something,that I declined a second time,and this shit do the math,near enough,I’m not giving you business advice you seem to duck that up well enough with your mouthy shit,massive sparky called a spade and so did others and you say they are trolls,no they are established members whom we trust.you have a problem because I refused your second and third offers of samples.abd this I was here first shit wasn’t said by me,I just said,.you just got here and everytime you open your mouth you draw negative attention to yourself.I will say this though,time to move on,don’t get all high and mighty bro,you know you ain’t,wish you all the best in your ventures and future.have a lovely day.that’s all.

Last edited:
You don’t own any customers,it’s free enterprise,not dong this back and forth,you came here shitting on all our sources remember,you got no where,you offered samples and didn’t come through,even 2 days ago you were still trying to send me something,that I declined a second time,and this shit do the math,near enough,I’m not giving you business advice you seem to duck that up well enough with your mouthy shit,massive sparky called a spade and so did others and you say they are trolls,no they are established members whom we trust.you have a problem because I refused your second and third offers of samples.abd this I was here first shit wasn’t said by me,I just said,.you just got here and everyone you open your mouth you draw negative attention to yourself.I will say this though,time to move on,do get all high and mighty bro,you know you ain’t,wish you all the best in your ventures and future.have a lovely day.that’s all.
Hey seventies, just curious why you rejected the offer of free samples? Could be really good stuff?
Cheers

Hey seventies, just curious why you rejected the offer of free samples? Could be really good stuff?
Cheers
I first agreed to sample his product after he approached me,a month had passed since I gave him my address,he hadn’t responded to messages on his contact app and no product was sent.figured it was all for clout to post that he was sending samples but had no intention.I told him I changed postal address because don’t have time for games,he reckons he sent me another message to send samples,that didn’t happen.and this time again just cause it came to light that he never kept his word,I’m just not interested in games,don’t say it if you ain’t going to do it.don’t misrepresent yourself then get on the defensive because you got called out for it.then say I’m upset cause I didn’t get freebies,what a joke,I declined because they were never posted from the get go,good or great gear or not,I’m not interested in games and false pretences.

You don’t own any customers,it’s free enterprise,not dong this back and forth,you came here shitting on all our sources remember,you got no where,you offered samples and didn’t come through,even 2 days ago you were still trying to send me something,that I declined a second time,and this shit do the math,near enough,I’m not giving you business advice you seem to duck that up well enough with your mouthy shit,massive sparky called a spade and so did others and you say they are trolls,no they are established members whom we trust.you have a problem because I refused your second and third offers of samples.abd this I was here first shit wasn’t said by me,I just said,.you just got here and everytime you open your mouth you draw negative attention to yourself.I will say this though,time to move on,don’t get all high and mighty bro,you know you ain’t,wish you all the best in your ventures and future.have a lovely day.that’s all.
I never claimed to own any customers mate, and I didn't come here shitting on anyone. You got your knickers in a knot because I said we have the best quality AAS on the Aussie market. Something I stand by. And tried to out me from the start with you're big macho enterage. Let me guess why, customers coming my way and less freebies for you from other labs? Suck it up princess. I offered you a sample of the Titan 600, we had a shortfall of stock and only enough to fulfill the orders we had coming through at the time down to the last vial so I had to hold off for a few weeks, I don't know why I'm even having to explain myself. I went to go and send you the Titan 600 and then told me you moved house and not to bother. You don't need to speak for Sparky or anyone else here but yourself big man. Your level of intellect is very entertaining though. I come on here, get dragged through the mud by you, have our integrity questioned and you say "You. hav.e no. review.s on. here. and. t.rustpilot revi.ews are all fake" to the point of having fake accounts created trying to out us and tell everyone we're a scam, then when we get reviews, you private message our customers who have come on here to write reviews, and try and poach them with your affiliate codes so you can get more free gear. You play a very dirty game Seventies.

Haha 👏

I first agreed to sample his product after he approached me,a month had passed since I gave him my address,he hadn’t responded to messages on his contact app and no product was sent.figured it was all for clout to post that he was sending samples but had no intention.I told him I changed postal address because don’t have time for games,he reckons he sent me another message to send samples,that didn’t happen.and this time again just cause it came to light that he never kept his word,I’m just not interested in games,don’t say it if you ain’t going to do it.don’t misrepresent yourself then get on the defensive because you got called out for it.then say I’m upset cause I didn’t get freebies,what a joke,I declined because they were never posted from the get go,good or great gear or not,I’m not interested in games and false pretences.
2023-12-06 15-47-41 - Screenshot 2023-12-06 154653.jpg

All good mate, I think everyone on here knows who's legit and who's not now.

Back
Top Bottom