Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie Domestic - Prime Oz Pharma - Nexus Labs

I first agreed to sample his product after he approached me,a month had passed since I gave him my address,he hadn’t responded to messages on his contact app and no product was sent.figured it was all for clout to post that he was sending samples but had no intention.I told him I changed postal address because don’t have time for games,he reckons he sent me another message to send samples,that didn’t happen.and this time again just cause it came to light that he never kept his word,I’m just not interested in games,don’t say it if you ain’t going to do it.don’t misrepresent yourself then get on the defensive because you got called out for it.then say I’m upset cause I didn’t get freebies,what a joke,I declined because they were never posted from the get go,good or great gear or not,I’m not interested in games and false pretences.
Fair enough mate. I ve ordered a couple things. Will post a review when I get into them so we all can get some feedback. All looks very promising.

I never claimed to own any customers mate, and I didn't come here shitting on anyone. You got your knickers in a knot because I said we have the best quality AAS on the Aussie market. Something I stand by. And tried to out me from the start with you're big macho enterage. Let me guess why, customers coming my way and less freebies for you from other labs? Suck it up princess. I offered you a sample of the Titan 600, we had a shortfall of stock and only enough to fulfill the orders we had coming through at the time down to the last vial so I had to hold off for a few weeks, I don't know why I'm even having to explain myself. I went to go and send you the Titan 600 and then told me you moved house and not to bother. You don't need to speak for Sparky or anyone else here but yourself big man. Your level of intellect is very entertaining though. I come on here, get dragged through the mud by you, have our integrity questioned and you say "You. hav.e no. review.s on. here. and. t.rustpilot revi.ews are all fake" to the point of having fake accounts created trying to out us and tell everyone we're a scam, then when we get reviews, you private message our customers who have come on here to write reviews, and try and poach them with your affiliate codes so you can get more free gear. You play a very dirty game Seventies.

Haha 👏
you really are a fuckwit,you came on here saying all our sources had shit gear,no one coukd have your pharma gear,all Aussie sources were shit,remember,the threads are there,you got everyone offside ,their comments are on your threads.go back and check yourself.think trying to be clever saying my intellect etc etc,grow up cunt.you do realise those threads wil now be scrutinised to your detriment,smh.once again,it’s free enterprise,I didn’t poach any of your customers,I sent one fool an option for quality gear if he ever needed.you think we haven’t seen many just like you come and go.you think you are special and have something that others don’t.that’s what you said.not me.you got treated the way you did by me and the rest of the guys because you came here talking shit from day one.and still are.you think some random tosser source like you will have any impact with your childish remarks.you don’t know me or any of the guys on here that you called out as trolls.just drop it.you are looking foolish here my friend,surely you can see that by now.

View attachment 18608

All good mate, I think everyone on here knows who's legit and who's not now.
So that message I told you on October 10th don’t bother.October 15th.that was well past a month after you said you sent me a sample.so who’s legit.like 6 or 7 weeks later you come back with some excuse.whatever bro.legit.lmao

you really are a fuckwit,you came on here saying all our sources had shit gear,no one coukd have your pharma gear,all Aussie sources were shit,remember,the threads are there,you got everyone offside ,their comments are on your threads.go back and check yourself.think trying to be clever saying my intellect etc etc,grow up cunt.you do realise those threads wil now be scrutinised to your detriment,smh.once again,it’s free enterprise,I didn’t poach any of your customers,I sent one fool an option for quality gear if he ever needed.you think we haven’t seen many just like you come and go.you think you are special and have something that others don’t.that’s what you said.not me.you got treated the way you did by me and the rest of the guys because you came here talking shit from day one.and still are.you think some random tosser source like you will have any impact with your childish remarks.you don’t know me or any of the guys on here that you called out as trolls.just drop it.you are looking foolish here my friend,surely you can see that by now.
Yeah feel free to re-read through them yourself big man. We do have the best Quality AAS on the market, I stand by that! Sorry if that upsets you. We also have a better mix of carriers in our oils. At the time I joined, no one else on here had a range of good Pharma grade gear like we have. At least to my knowledge, and I withdrew some remarks I made - my interests are with the customer and as you said, a lot of people come and go and yeah people get exit scammed. Or, other people somehow take over another business and claim to be the real deal and everyones pointing fingers. When I see that potentially going on I'm going to call a spade a spade. But I don't private message customers from other labs trying to get business after critizing a lab, trolling them to no end and calling them out for being fake and then when they get reviews on here, troll their threads and try and go behind their back messaging customers. You're a monkey.

1701843249259.jpeg

Yeah feel free to re-read through them yourself big man. We do have the best Quality AAS on the market, I stand by that! Sorry if that upsets you. We also have a better mix of carriers in our oils. At the time I joined, no one else on here had a range of good Pharma grade gear like we have. At least to my knowledge, and I withdrew some remarks I made - my interests are with the customer and as you said, a lot of people come and go and yeah people get exit scammed. Or, other people somehow take over another business and claim to be the real deal and everyones pointing fingers. When I see that potentially going on I'm going to call a spade a spade. But I don't private message customers from other labs trying to get business after critizing a lab, trolling them to no end and calling them out for being fake and then when they get reviews on here, troll their threads and try and go behind their back messaging customers. You're a monkey.

View attachment 18612
End of the day,don’t offer samples for clout and 6weeks later come up with stories why you never sent it.you didn’t because you never were,simple donut.it’s just talking shit.

Not mad hoping to get free gear,I told you I don’t want it,so shove it up your ass.cats out of the bag,wtf are you talking about,you offered them reniged.don’t talk by shit.you just got here.n Viking,don’t act like a little simp to prime.cones across as bitchy.Karen.
Mr keyboard warrior over here calling me a simp. Get a life ya peanut.

You really look like a pair of fuckwits,with ya fake review account ,12 minutes old account and review yourself.ya fool.you think your word carries any weight around these forums your kidding yourself.
In my world Seventies, there are big fish, and small fish. Let that linger for a bit.

In your world, well I wish I was fortunate enough not to have to live with the stress. You think this is easy?

You seem agitated. I would be too if I was hittin mid. Stop spending your life on here trying to get free gear of coupon codes and go and get yourself a proper job or start a business so you don't have to worry about next weeks pay check. Get yourself a Bike and hit the open road and go and live for a bit.

Hope you are providing for your family first. That's the most important thing. So make sure you stick around and don't go too hard. Lifes short. And do yourself a favour, stay out of jail yeah? Hope your not this same type of guy in public. How embarresing. Maybe back off the Tren for a bit and hit some MENT instead.

Would you like some?

There's a reason why the Aussie section is un-moderated. And there's a lot of other people who could be on here picking up valuable information from the likes of UGL and the other guys out there who have a lot to offer in terms of how things are done and too what standard, I'm actually really glad for the community that there are other legitimate vendors out there who are going about things the right way and have a great attitude towards everything from start to finish and have a lot of valuable information to give and constructive conversation to have. Let me ask you this, you say my word holds no worth on here? How the hell can anyone trust any information coming from someone who can't even barely write a sentence. I've spoken with AJ. Seems like a great guy! We respectfully appreciate others who have the same standard In our Industry. There are a lot of people that don't sign up to these forums that could or should but don't because of politics and scumbags on here who feed this kind of behavior and make remarks completely untoward others and don't hold themselves in any sensible kind of manner, you would be like kids lodging 100 tickets a day on some ticket frenzy because someone hurt your feelings. I don't blame the US guys for not wanting to moderate this part of the forum to be honest! It's childish behaviour and anyone reading the initial conversations can see that you made a clear attempt to try and snuff me out from the get go and you joined in with the crowd and the rest of your fake accounts. The rest had a laugh and left it alone, cool! You kept going. Grow up. Seriously. You're not a MOD. Go and bug someone else yeah?

There are people who are wanting to write reviews and give honest feedback on our products and you're still here trying to spoil the show make it all about you and go as far as calling one of our customers a simp because they didn't accept your 10% coupon code. Rather piss poor performance.

Regards,
Adrian

Proper job,you know nothing,I read the first three lines and the test is your butt hurt bitter verbal shit.I run my own construction business you turd.I have a family and other than that I live for this world.training,my interest in peds,compounds ,pharmacology and sports.I’m here as I love this community and helping others,making sure newbies don’t do stupid cycles and get scammed,making sure sources are accountable here.I contribute much of my time to designing cycle plans for other members that are inexperienced,free as it’s my passion.you have me all wrong like you jump the gun from get go then say I retracted statements because I didn’t know,yeah you didn’t know because you took no time to educate yourself.calm down and think before you speak for fuck sake.

Proper job,you know nothing,I read the first three lines and the test is your butt hurt bitter verbal shit.I run my own construction business you turd.I have a family and other than that I live for this world.training,my interest in peds,compounds ,pharmacology and sports.I’m here as I love this community and helping others,making sure newbies don’t do stupid cycles and get scammed,making sure sources are accountable here.I contribute much of my time to designing cycle plans for other members that are inexperienced,free as it’s my passion.you have me all wrong like you jump the gun from get go then say I retracted statements because I didn’t know,yeah you didn’t know because you took no time to educate yourself.calm down and think before you speak for fuck sake.
Good for you Seventies! Maybe you should study to be a Doctor? Go and put your knowledge to good use and go and help out people who need help. Help yourself, just not here mate. And please don't harass our customers with discount codes and the rest it's not the way to do business. You should know that, being in construction if you want to hold a good name yourself in the industry. I know many people in the construction industry at the top of the game. They don't carry on like you. Appreciate you trolling the hell out of us and trying to run our name into the mud thinking your helping people, but that sort of help isn't needed here. We are more then capable of handling our own customers with advice, cycles, bloods and have a team of professionals we can call upon for additional opinions. Thanks anyway!

Good for you Seventies! Maybe you should study to be a Doctor? Go and put your knowledge to good use and go and help out people who need help. Help yourself, just not here mate. And please don't harass our customers with discount codes and the rest it's not the way to do business. You should know that, being in construction if you want to hold a good name yourself in the industry. I know many people in the construction industry at the top of the game. They don't carry on like you. Appreciate you trolling the hell out of us and trying to run our name into the mud thinking your helping people, but that sort of help isn't needed here. We are more then capable of handling our own customers with advice, cycles, bloods and have a team of professionals we can call upon for additional opinions. Thanks anyway!
Listen cunt you came here and got everyone off side an you offered something for your benefit then lied about why you didn’t keep your word.it’s that simple as much as you try twist this shit to your agenda that’s the bottom line.now stfu

Running out and having a shortfall on stock for a few weeks isn't something we would just come out with Seventies, like its something to our benefit i'll spell it out for you if I have to. It's called being transparent with customers. We sent an email to everyone also letting them know. I messaged you, let you know what was going on - we're not super active on EVO or Wire but I reached out, we have Live chat and emails most people prefer to use that. At the end of the day, I don't have to do anything for you. I'm not obliged in any way. It was an offer that was on the table so you could shut your big mouth and stop being a narc. Apologies Sir for not getting back to you sooner. I did however reach out to you again on here the other day, but you reckon now you don't want pip, and that I never contacted you. Check the screenshot. Go and read the description on the Titan 600 product landing page, it comes with a complimentary vial of BAC oil. I mentioned I would include that. You still don't want it. Saying we're talking shit, accusing us of being fake. Just on the surface do you really think someone would put as much effort in to their website and product descriptions and graphics, vials, vial labels, packaging and all of the rest just to scam people for 2 weeks? And you're calling me dumb?The writing is on the wall. Read it. Or did you miss these? You want to carry on about the price of our shipping? Your mans selling Geno Pens at $600 a pop, from us $429.00. Would you like me to keep going?

2023-09-03 12-39-52 - photo_2023-09-03_05-54-29.jpg
2023-05-26 04-18-07 - proviron.jpg

2023-09-03 12-39-34 - photo_2023-09-03_06-08-55.jpg
2023-09-03 12-39-28 - photo_2023-09-03_06-04-16.jpg

And as for harassing your clients,I gave one guy,Viking a ugl and a pharma source option ad I approached him from the newest member section,not from your thread.ran to daddy prime and said this bad man is giving me options,what should I do daddy.so yeah he is a fucking simp.coulda just replied to me thanks but I’m sorted like a normal man.

Running out and having a shortfall on stock for a few weeks isn't something we would just come out with Seventies, like its something to our benefit i'll spell it out for you if I have to. It's called being transparent with customers. We sent an email to everyone also letting them know. I messaged you, let you know what was going on - we're not super active on EVO or Wire but I reached out, we have Live chat and emails most people prefer to use that. At the end of the day, I don't have to do anything for you. I'm not obliged in any way. It was an offer that was on the table so you could shut your big mouth and stop being a narc. Apologies Sir for not getting back to you sooner. I did however reach out to you again on here the other day, but you reckon now you don't want pip, and that I never contacted you. Check the screenshot. Go and read the description on the Titan 600 product landing page, it comes with a complimentary vial of BAC oil. I mentioned I would include that. You still don't want it. Saying we're talking shit, accusing us of being fake. Just on the surface do you really think someone would put as much effort in to their website and product descriptions and graphics, vials, vial labels, packaging and all of the rest just to scam people for 2 weeks? And you're calling me dumb?The writing is on the wall. Read it. Or did you miss these? You want to carry on about the price of our shipping? Your mans selling Geno Pens at $600 a pop, from us $429.00. Would you like me to keep going?

View attachment 18642View attachment 18643
View attachment 18641View attachment 18640
Ok

Back
Top Bottom