Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie N2guard source or alternative

Then what is the better alternative? Surely most of you aren't on cycles without some sort or protection?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then what is the better alternative? Surely most of you aren't on cycles without some sort or protection?

Protection.. from.. what? Many of us would supplement, sure - but research and determine what you want to use and *why* you want to use it.

Almost all of the commonly used supplements have both pros and cons, for example: NAC has been shown to cause lung and heart damage in mice, TUDCA increases negative cholesterol values and decreases HDL, and both are harsh on platelets.

The r/steroids Wiki recommends TUDCA and NAC only while using orals, and even then only for a maximum of 8 weeks.

So.. What do you want to take, and what do you want to take it for?

I would say nothing matched n2guard out there. If you not using n2guard you cant get the proper organ support.

- - - Updated - - -

Protection.. from.. what? Many of us would supplement, sure - but research and determine what you want to use and *why* you want to use it.

Almost all of the commonly used supplements have both pros and cons, for example: NAC has been shown to cause lung and heart damage in mice, TUDCA increases negative cholesterol values and decreases HDL, and both are harsh on platelets.

The Wiki recommends TUDCA and NAC only while using orals, and even then only for a maximum of 8 weeks.

So.. What do you want to take, and what do you want to take it for?

Thats nonsense based on no evidence. NAC is now a medicine that's sold by pharma companies, go look it actually improves the heart.

TUDCA is now used as a pharmaceutical drug, UDCA, and actually improves cholesterol.

I don't get where you get this info.

- - - Updated - - -

Any aussies know where to source n2guard? I need for my first cycle please.

N2guard out of stock until January

I would say nothing matched n2guard out there. If you not using n2guard you cant get the proper organ support.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats nonsense based on no evidence. NAC is now a medicine that's sold by pharma companies, go look it actually improves the heart.

TUDCA is now used as a pharmaceutical drug, UDCA, and actually improves cholesterol.

I don't get where you get this info.

- - - Updated - - -

N2guard out of stock until January

Exactly what you said above man. I want ON CYCLE support. I don't care if its my first or last. I would never run a cycle without it.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom