Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

AussieApex - Apex Anabolics - Aus Domestic

Should be there,just checked it's there on my end in your profile.if not pm me your threema and I will send you apex link there.

Was viewing in mobile view so couldn't see the msg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate will add him and ask for a stock list looking forward to trying out his oils

Absolute Legend
Sent you his sessions and proton mail in your pm bro,click your profile and click visitor messages.had to write it out as I don't know how to copy paste shit bro,I'm tech illiterate lol but learning..

- - - Updated - - -

Sent you his sessions and proton mail in your pm bro,click your profile and click visitor messages.had to write it out as I don't know how to copy paste shit bro,I'm tech illiterate lol but learning..

Just not sure if I can post his new contact on forum thread yet,he not referal anymore,said can share his contacts but just being cautious,he will be back on forum tomorrow I think,but opened for business from 2nd, tomorrow,hit him up for stocklists etc.all the best bro

On the message he sent out on his old threema, he said he's not referral only anymore bro

That's right he's not referral anymore,i got the message on the threema he used after he went referral,so the old one is no good unless he's reactivated it but his message is from his newest threema,isn't the same as the one on 1st page of this thread thats old.

Back
Top Bottom