Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

AussieApex - Apex Anabolics - Aus Domestic

Recently put an order in with Apex on the 28th of September. Still havent received anything and wont respond to my message asking for a tracking number. Not sure if there is auspost delays but i would of thought id have received the package by now...
Maybe a bit of a delay due to sale he had recently I received my order today ordered last Friday

That’s strange. I’ve placed several orders over the last few days and have spoken to him as recent as this morning
I received mine today did take I little longer than usual but I assumed he would have been busy due to give-away and sale

Good morning brothers.
I’m brand new here and I’ve read quite a bit through this thread.
I’ve tried the details for Apex on Threema but don’t seem to work.

Used to live on BOP before the scamdemic started and have had a bit of time away from forums and gear in general.
Maté suggested to jump on here for all things training and apart from some of the domestics which are quite entertaining 🤣🤣 would like to know how to reach this lad for a price/stock list.

My old suppliers were the original Platinum anabolics / Ausjuice /Aus meds and when the real Austeroids was fresh I didn’t mind the ability to get real Primoteston.
From reading this it seems Apex is a straight up soldier and with the normal Aust post issues is no different from anything in the past.
If anyone could help out with details on how to chat with him that would be golden.

Cheers

Good morning brothers.
I’m brand new here and I’ve read quite a bit through this thread.
I’ve tried the details for Apex on Threema but don’t seem to work.

Used to live on BOP before the scamdemic started and have had a bit of time away from forums and gear in general.
Maté suggested to jump on here for all things training and apart from some of the domestics which are quite entertaining 🤣🤣 would like to know how to reach this lad for a price/stock list.

My old suppliers were the original Platinum anabolics / Ausjuice /Aus meds and when the real Austeroids was fresh I didn’t mind the ability to get real Primoteston.
From reading this it seems Apex is a straight up soldier and with the normal Aust post issues is no different from anything in the past.
If anyone could help out with details on how to chat with him that would be golden.

Cheers
There is a post with a headline Update aussie apex has all his new contacts
Definitely g2g have had several orders from him

Noticed there's MOS clen on the list coming in a 30ml vial. Probably a dumb question but does the vial cap come off or are you supposed to stick a syringe in the top like other aas vials and draw desired amount? Only ever seen clen in pill form.

Noticed there's MOS clen on the list coming in a 30ml vial. Probably a dumb question but does the vial cap come off or are you supposed to stick a syringe in the top like other aas vials and draw desired amount? Only ever seen clen in pill form.
Use a insulin pin to dose simple

Hopefully pulls through by this weekend. still no luck so far.
Hey man if its been longer than 14 days or 10 working days you need to contact him asap. He will check the tracking and send you the number if needed. He will take care of you bro, never had any problems with apex, but have had issues with aus post and even had some gear confiscated by 5 O. Apex being the fucking legend he is resent with no issues at all.
I dont know your situation but we all need to remember these guys work and also have friends and family so may not get back to you the same day, although apex usually does. He would also have been flat out when his sale was on. Just look at everyone asking for his details.
We know its hard not to worry when you order fom a new source but apex is on here with such a good rep for a reason. Contact him and if he doesnt get back to you in a day just try again and remember to be polite.
Also what did you order? Just wanna see what you got going on thats all.

Hey man if its been longer than 14 days or 10 working days you need to contact him asap. He will check the tracking and send you the number if needed. He will take care of you bro, never had any problems with apex, but have had issues with aus post and even had some gear confiscated by 5 O. Apex being the fucking legend he is resent with no issues at all.
I dont know your situation but we all need to remember these guys work and also have friends and family so may not get back to you the same day, although apex usually does. He would also have been flat out when his sale was on. Just look at everyone asking for his details.
We know its hard not to worry when you order fom a new source but apex is on here with such a good rep for a reason. Contact him and if he doesnt get back to you in a day just try again and remember to be polite.
Also what did you order? Just wanna see what you got going on thats all.
Ordered 2 vials of test and some tbol capsules. I've been messaging him and he promised to get me a tracking number a few days ago but hasnt gotten back to me yet... last time I ordered with him it arrived in 3 days and it's been 2.5 weeks now. Dunno what's going on but won't be going through him again. I've been polite and haven't been spamming him either

Ordered 2 vials of test and some tbol capsules. I've been messaging him and he promised to get me a tracking number a few days ago but hasnt gotten back to me yet... last time I ordered with him it arrived in 3 days and it's been 2.5 weeks now. Dunno what's going on but won't be going through him again. I've been polite and haven't been spamming him either
If he hasnt got back to you and hasnt sent you the tracking I would say its very likely he has reposted it for you and you will be getting it next week if you are on the east coast.
I have placed over 20 orders with him and never had him not deliver.

I think may have been a miscommunication somewhere,I'm sure he will get to you bro,I understand you're frustration, though it's a rare occurrence with apex.hes on point 99.9% of the time.in my book that's gold standard.shame it's not working for you as per usual.

All the talk about him being busy because of his recent Test special .. kicking myself I missed it 🫠

Back
Top Bottom