Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

AussieApex - Apex Anabolics - Aus Domestic

I just got msg from Apex saying he isnt taking on any more orders and shutting up shop. All orders already paid for will be sent but nothing after that.

Apex shutting shop?
I just got msg from Apex saying he isnt taking on any more orders and shutting up shop. All orders already paid for will be sent but nothing after that.
yep. I got the same message. Was about to order my next cycle from him in a few weeks too

Message from Apex

Hi All, I have made the decision to shut up shop and move on to something new. To be completely honest I am tired and over it. It would be a disservice to continue on knowing that I'm not committed to it any more. I will be heading back overseas for the foreseeable future in the next week or so. Any orders paid for will be sent as per usual but I'm not taking any new orders. There are some good vendors out there on the forums so check them out and I'm sure they will sort you out with whatever you need.
Thanks again for everyone's support and hope you all reach your fitness goals and keep working hard to get better everyday!!

Peace Out ✌️

Package just arrived from the summer shred sale he had last week. First time dealing with this supplier and sadly will be the last. Seemed like a great guy, so all the best with your future endevours.

Can I get Threema also thanks
Sorry bud you missed the apex of apex. He has shut shop. Plenty of other good sources here, ugloz is offering a 15% discount at the moment and has good quality gear and a good range.
Notorious is a new lab that look great but yet to recieve reviews should be up soon as he has given some samples out. Hybrid labs. P10. Biological01 on here aka rogue or jungle juice, bulking up oz has import gear and body enhancements has pharmaceutical gear. Check out some of the reviews and go from there

Last edited:
Sorry bud you missed the apex of apex. He has shut shop. Plenty of other good sources here, ugloz is offering a 15% discount at the moment and has good quality gear and a good range.

Notorious is a new lab that look great but yet to recieve reviews should be up soon as he has given some samples out. Hybrid labs. P10. Biological01 on here aka rogue or jungle juice, bulking up oz has import gear and body enhancements has pharmaceutical gear. Check out some of the reviews and go from there

Pretty sure biological has closed up too. Have heard conflicting things

Back
Top Bottom