Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australia Day Sale - 20% Off Site Wide

Roidstop

Registered
I dont think I have ever held an Australia Day sale as it always seemed "cheesy" but I feel it's time we all need to keep Australia Day alive. With too many people and corporations turning soft and too scared to stand up for this country its up to the rest of us. The softness in society goes well beyond just the cancelling of Australia Day and its really starting to piss me off. Why are we entertaining all of this "woke" garbage and mental illness where men can get pregnant etc. Time to make a stand people.

Anyway, enough of that. For those looking for some stock the code OZDAY20 will give you 20% off your order with the only condition being a minimum spend of $150. Code will expire on the 29th of Jan. If you are unsure how to order please email [email protected] for details.

As always thank you for your support.

Team Roidstop
The OG's

Hey bro , how you been ? Been a while . It’s tigar
Tigar? Tigardn***@? Haha no way, your dirt! You fuckin shit stirrer haha. Have a better understanding of your humor and sarcasm now. Can be difficult to understand on the forums haha

I have to agree about the woke agenda, it is indoctrinating children and breaking down lives, mental health issues are not to be glorified, we should rally around our loved ones in need and help them OUT of deppression , THROUGH and OUT of anxiety, not to glorify mental illness as a new 'gender'

I have to agree about the woke agenda, it is indoctrinating children and breaking down lives, mental health issues are not to be glorified, we should rally around our loved ones in need and help them OUT of deppression , THROUGH and OUT of anxiety, not to glorify mental illness as a new 'gender'
Agreed mate. If you look at the studies homos/trans etc majority of them have had some sort of trauma in their childhood. This whole gender ideology is a mental illness. People are too scared to speak the truth these days, instead they participate in the charade/lie.

one of my best friends is very young and does martial arts, he said something to me yesterday about dealing with anger about taking a 3rd person view and assessing your feelings, we all get intrusive thoughts at times no matter how switched on or locked in, we just need to take that 5 second break and go, hold on, this isn't me. I don't handle things like this, I am more calm, wiser than this etc

Tigar? Tigardn***@? Haha no way, your dirt! You fuckin shit stirrer haha. Have a better understanding of your humor and sarcasm now. Can be difficult to understand on the forums haha
There's one more,tigar,dirt and whom.can you guess it,I'm not going to give it away,but can you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom