Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basicstero var labmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
he acted like he wants to take care of it man, I mean he wants to clear it up because the guys on meso want answers as well. I don't know if I can say anything about bgs I don't know if they are in the source section or not so I'll just leave it at that.

Hey bro sorry been at the gym, jrb is a stand up guy and you can take his word to the bank. I still haven't got anything back at meso so I'll let you know when he tells me something.
Thanks brother. Just trying to help where I can. I'm having PM problems again with connecting to the server. Idk wtf the deal is lately with tapatalk. Some send some wont.

Darius.... I am willing to help OP get the test you requested. If your wanna have that batch sent in for testing. You pay full costs. and everything. You just let me know what you wanna do. Op would send me whatever var goes to get tested. I send it in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. Just trying to help where I can. I'm having PM problems again with connecting to the server. Idk wtf the deal is lately with tapatalk. Some send some wont.

Darius.... I am willing to help OP get the test you requested. If your wanna have that batch sent in for testing. You pay full costs. and everything. You just let me know what you wanna do. Op would send me whatever var goes to get tested. I send it in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anytime man, gains are looking good bro. I'm still trying to get on your level, I was 223 the other night on the scale but tonight I'm at 218.... Ugh kill myself lol.

Right on man. I'll be surprised if frank emails me back. Hate to screw up someone's livelihood. I've never even heard of bgs? Is that pretty legit? I've used roidsource in the past. Always been happy with them. Think they are closed or something for restocking

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Big game stop/bgs brews ive used quite a few sources on this board me personally ive gotten huge gains off everything ive used of theres compared to the other sources i used on this board and the turn around time is super fast ive not used robolics yet though and ive not tried nor tested bgs's var but thats just my personal experience on evo. Goodluck bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom