Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting cycle for under $500?

JimmyBro

Proficient Brother
So i want to do a cutting/ mini recomp cycle. Heres what i was thinkinh

Test prop or e -250/wk
Primo- 600mg/wk
Winny-50mg ed

Im not sure on the primo because its so expensive so what i shoukd i do for a alternative?

If on a budget, which you never should be when starting a cycle, I'd opt for test/tren/mast , If you are not lean already <11% then you can do test/tren/winny finisher. Don't short yourself and rush if you cant afford every little thing in a cycle including PCT. My PCTs run over 500$

Chicken, sweet potatoes and brown rice. Cutting is doable with any drug. Realistically you want something to help preserve muscle while in a calorie deficit. Now if your body fat is low and your looking to harden up tren, masteron and test are my favorite

I did a awesome cycle of tren and test last summer and loved it. But i want to try other compunds instead of tren.

And honestly i lost some of my hairline on that cycle and id rather not lose much more of that haha. I know that sounds dumb to you guys but id like to keep my head full of hair for as long as i can. Unless there are things you can take like dht blockers to prevent that.

I like the primo idea because it boosts your immune system, unlike tren, and its a mild steroid. Keepable slow gains. Just hate the price

Winny can be rough on the hairline too. Test and eq has always been a good cutter for me.

The sucky thing about eq is tgat it takes so long to kick in and has to be run at high doses. Arent most eq cycles around 14-16wks?

Does this $500 include what you're going to want to spend on a quality PCT in order to keep some of those gains?

you have to factor in ancillaries, supps, and pct/bridge as well.

I dont necessarily agree with that. I have definitely run it for 12 weeks. I like how it helps w/ cardio a bit which can be nice while doing a cut. I also think its wise to avoid high dosages of eq especially if you are new to the compound. One of the sides can be anxiety and it also take a while to clear the body so if you do get hit with sides its gonna be a while.

I also frontloaded eq. I know its not really popular but after my first cycle of eq i always fontloaded to get things going a bit quicker
what is a good test dose to run with EQ?

Test 250/wk?
EQ600/wk

Test/Tren best bet if you're strapped for cash.......Never heard primo and budget used in the same sentence

yes n yes. Primo is $$ and tes + tren is king.

you ll need caber, a full - powerfull pct, cycle support, but 500 should be able to be enough. hit up the sales and be a smart shopper.

orals are typically $$ so i wouldnt plan on using any. tes + tren a is going to be as cheap as it gets.

Wow, the cost of PCT makes being on TRT seem like a good thing, instead of the bad thing it normally is! Silver lining FTW!!!

600mg of primo a week by itself isn't even under 500 bucks bro. That's an expensive cycle. I would do just test and winny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small dose of test, TREN and an oral like Winnie. But ultimately. Any support is a cutting one if you diet right. Good luck bro

Okay so heres where im at.

I have my cycle almost ready to order.

TestP- 50mg EOD
TrenA-100mg EOD

Aromasin-use when necessary

PCT
Nolva
Clomid
HCGenerate

I just need to find some caber.
Idk if AG-GUYS. is back in stock yet.

Also one last thing. You guys are gonna flame me for this but oh well haha. So my last cycle of tren was this past summer. I lost some of my hairline and id like to keep most of my hair on my head for as long as i can. What should i do to prevent it?DHT blocker? Thanks for the advice guys!

Okay so heres where im at.

I have my cycle almost ready to order.

TestP- 50mg EOD
TrenA-100mg EOD

Aromasin-use when necessary

PCT
Nolva
Clomid
HCGenerate

I just need to find some caber.
Idk if AG-GUYS. is back in stock yet.

Also one last thing. You guys are gonna flame me for this but oh well haha. So my last cycle of tren was this past summer. I lost some of my hairline and id like to keep most of my hair on my head for as long as i can. What should i do to prevent it?DHT blocker? Thanks for the advice guys!

If Tren did that to your hair, and that is important to you, why run it again?

If on a budget, which you never should be when starting a cycle, I'd opt for test/tren/mast , If you are not lean already <11% then you can do test/tren/winny finisher. Don't short yourself and rush if you cant afford every little thing in a cycle including PCT. My PCTs run over 500$

Especially PCT… This is the most important time to make sure you have everything together otherwise you lose everything you gain during your cycle

Back
Top Bottom