Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

best drugs/supplements strictly for strength

meathead2020

test on top of tren/anadrol/halo would seem to be #1 imo
for strength id rate
1a. anadrol
1b. tren ace
2. halotestin

honestly little difference between anadrol and tren ace for strength. anadrol harder on liver whereas tren ace is harder on kidneys. tren raises prolactin and lowers serotonin unlike anadrol. and no you wouldnt take anadrol and halo together but i never got huge strength from halo. seemed overrated in that sense. any other drugs out there for strength im somehow unaware of? anadrol > dbol imo.

and one last question? when does a single shot of tren ace peak? 4-6 hours after the shot?

i hit all time PR's on a stack of tren + var and tren + tbol 2 different cycles and 2 different PR's. also blew out my shoulder in the process i was so strong. in my view it makes you too strong and open to injury

- - - Updated - - -

and one last question? when does a single shot of tren ace peak? 4-6 hours after the shot?

it does not matter

tren ace has an ester attached so if you follow a correct dosing schedule which is EOD for example it would peak at 5X the half life.

i get what you are after, that is why people use tren no ester, however it isn't what people think. the only advantage to TNE is you won't get busted for it if you are tested. in terms of benefit just use estered steroids. being in and out of your body in the same day is not an advantage, you want it floating 24/7 for max rseults

test on top of tren/anadrol/halo would seem to be #1 imo
for strength id rate
1a. anadrol
1b. tren ace
2. halotestin

honestly little difference between anadrol and tren ace for strength. anadrol harder on liver whereas tren ace is harder on kidneys. tren raises prolactin and lowers serotonin unlike anadrol. and no you wouldnt take anadrol and halo together but i never got huge strength from halo. seemed overrated in that sense. any other drugs out there for strength im somehow unaware of? anadrol > dbol imo.

If you use trenbolone acetate i find it peaks around 12 hours starts to hit you, enanthate takes more time

for strength its apples orangs orals and injectables
injectables = trenbolone
orals = anadrol

halo i dont use anymore but dbol is good

bros i honestly hate to say it but tren+anadrol is the best lol
i hit 200mgs trenbolone and 50mgs anadrol with n2guard 10 caps and i was strong like crazy in the gym

meathead2020 can you do up a log for us? whats your cycle like and your plans

1a and 1b are the killers right tren and anadrol

I prefer anadrol 50mgs ed for mass and strength with n2guard to keep liver and organs in check

are you going to log this cycle for us?
please do a log

Trenbolone #1 for me and i dont get so bloated on it, I find the bloat to hard to handle with anadrol myself

better use tren then anadrol for me
even tren+dbol is better

oh I too want to see your LOG, can you please post up a log? we will follow
your cycle and diet and training plan

Trenbolone beats all steroids forever lol no joke, anadrol is not in the same level

I'm guessing this is your cycle plan right? you are oldschool do get a good log up for us so we can see where you're going with this

Anadrol and dbol is what I use on and off to get stronger
trenbolone I mainly use for cutting cycles

anadrol 50mgs ed + 20mgs dbol + 10caps n2guard no liver/kidney issues and amazing power in the gym

yes, do up a log brother your power log?

I use 50-100mgs anadrol to powerlift on and off, works wonders.

Halo I dont touch at all, headaches.

Can you log this power cycle? hows it going to look?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Back
Top Bottom