Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PEDs for endurance? Athletes PEDs

Adsyy

Registered
Anyone got thoughts on what the best PEDs for athletes specifically for endurance? Have done a lot of power and strength work with some trt, peptides and will be trying sarm triple stack soon but these obviously help build muscle and lean out which have worked great. Will be trying mk677 soon too but just wanted to get some opinions on PEDs for athletes as I know they are some athletes here as well as body builders. Hope this was coherent it's very late where I am, thanks Evo bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gw501516 turns me into a sweaty ass energizer bunny. For stamina/endurance hands down best choice. Does anybody else sweat like crazy on this, cause I when Im running it I feel the need to bring a beach towel to the gym :)

I see great stuff already in the thread. I can say with great confidence that Deca on a 400mg ew dose gives me unreal endurance. So much so that I have to discipline myself to stop while in the gym or I will go too long.

Yep. Raises the hematocrit like EQ but without the sides that come with AAS. No need for PCT. No rebound.

I hear SARMS1 GW works incredibly well. I have 2 bottles and will start it soon. I will run it solo then stacked with epo. I will report back with the results of each alone and stacked. Should be fun.

Anyone got thoughts on what the best PEDs for athletes specifically for endurance? Have done a lot of power and strength work with some trt, peptides and will be trying sarm triple stack soon but these obviously help build muscle and lean out which have worked great. Will be trying mk677 soon too but just wanted to get some opinions on PEDs for athletes as I know they are some athletes here as well as body builders. Hope this was coherent it's very late where I am, thanks Evo bros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gw 501516, eq and epo if you want to get risky

Back
Top Bottom