Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best peptides for cutting with Ostarine , cardarine and n2slin?

TopoYieYio

Registered
I’m going to run a cutting cycle to lose some belly fat and I have been researching the perfect stack to put together. My bro is running this stack right now and having great results he has lowered his BF from 15% down to 12% is just a few weeks. I have figured out the best bang per buck would be running the same stack my bro is running of Ostarine with Cardarine and N2slin thrown in there since it works great with Cardarine. I want to add an injectable since my last cycle I have wanted to pin again but can’t think of what injectable to add to this mild cycle that wouldn’t force me to run a huge PCT protocol, right now I’m only going to do hcgenerate and clomid for pct, but if I add test or winstrol I have to go heavier on the clomid and go longer on the hcgenerate and maybe add and anti E and even hcg at the end or who knows… so I think peptides would be a good way to go, something to help burn fat while injecting and not having to spend fund on additional PCT. Any ideas on the best peptides for cutting cycle with ostarione, gw-501516 and n2slin. Thank You!

The VAST majority of peptides on the market are fake. I have had clients use them against my recommendation and end up with some really weird looking welts and rashes. Nutrabol from sarms1.com is a much better option. Nutrabol chemically signals for the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone. In my experience I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4iu of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

Dose 25mg/day (12.5mg AM 12.5mg PM)
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Why do you need peptides with a stack that is already pretty awesome for cutting? Really, it just does not get any better than this for cutting. Besides, it is extremely hard to find real pep's on the market, as there are so damn many fakes these days.

Bro I've done endless peptides cycles, just let me save you the hassle and what you have listed is plenty

Back
Top Bottom