Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Best source for Alpha Pharma???

Dragon pharm is the only damn thing that couldn't get through customs. Stuff comes from Hong Kong
gp proviron and masteron is fucking awesome so if these go 50% off then it would be an awesome deal.
Everything else that I've tried from gp has been a little underdosed

Dragon pharm is the only damn thing that couldn't get through customs. Stuff comes from Hong Kong
gp proviron and masteron is fucking awesome so if these go 50% off then it would be an awesome deal.

They offer bulk deals on naps for all gp products I believe. If you do it that way, it'd be like getting a little discount. Lol!!

Everything else that I've tried from gp has been a little underdosed

Yeah I haven't tried anything from gp at all, but their prices are definitely fair! But I believe that the Vermodje on their site is the same price, and Vermodje is definitely a better brand! That's what I'm running now. Vermodje oils and Balkan orals. Definitely looking into some Alpha Pharma for next cycle, though. Oh, and Radjay. I have heard only positive things about them up to this point. Plus Alpha Pharma and Radjay come from the same country, so India must really know what they're doing. Haha.

Yeah I haven't tried anything from gp at all, but their prices are definitely fair! But I believe that the Vermodje on their site is the same price, and Vermodje is definitely a better brand! That's what I'm running now. Vermodje oils and Balkan orals. Definitely looking into some Alpha Pharma for next cycle, though. Oh, and Radjay. I have heard only positive things about them up to this point. Plus Alpha Pharma and Radjay come from the same country, so India must really know what they're doing. Haha.

Their priced on vermodje and alpha pharm have gone down significantly. When I was still ordering from them the use brands just came out and were very pricy so I decided not to go with them. The hcg I would always get came from India as well and that was good stuff for sure. Naps has been around for forever and I don't remember hearing anything bad about them until they had a shipping issue back in 2011 (around that time). It took six months for me to get my shit but it still showed up. After that people started calling them scammers.

LoL no one of you ever think about bunk/fake alphapharma from source like naps?

That's one thing I was worried about, actually. One of the trusted members that warned me about naps told me if I even get my shipment, there's a good chance it may be fake. Alpha Pharma's website has an anti counterfeit section though so if it checks out on their site, I wouldn't be afraid to inject it.

Their priced on vermodje and alpha pharm have gone down significantly. When I was still ordering from them the use brands just came out and were very pricy so I decided not to go with them. The hcg I would always get came from India as well and that was good stuff for sure. Naps has been around for forever and I don't remember hearing anything bad about them until they had a shipping issue back in 2011 (around that time). It took six months for me to get my shit but it still showed up. After that people started calling them scammers.

I wouldn't order Vermodje from Naps, I have two better sources to get that from. AnabolShop and Roids24 both offer a full line of Vermodje products, so they're my go to sources for anything Vermodje. Naps prices on Vermodje is fairly tempting though, assuming that it is real.

I wouldn't order Vermodje from Naps, I have two better sources to get that from. AnabolShop and Roids24 both offer a full line of Vermodje products, so they're my go to sources for anything Vermodje. Naps prices on Vermodje is fairly tempting though, assuming that it is real.

Anabolshop is 25% off everything. Can't beat the prices!

Anabolshop is 25% off everything. Can't beat the prices!

I have a source that's offering me 50% off everything for a promo price until the end of this month bro. That's a better deal. Haha. I can get 100mL of test e for just over 200 bucks from my guy. That's a nice little discount from anabolshop, though!

Done 10+ orders with DS, and they always have a good stock on their products. They are by far my most trusted source!

I am not a naps fan, but they are offering 30% off Alpha Pharma!!! .....plus naps has no minimum! If you can stand the t/a time, good deal!!!
I get my alpha pharma from DS. I just looked up naps and it is cheaper, but regardless of whether they are a trusted source, they are international and their website indicates you have to sign for your package. Personally, I would pay more to avoid signatures.

I get my alpha pharma from DS. I just looked up naps and it is cheaper, but regardless of whether they are a trusted source, they are international and their website indicates you have to sign for your package. Personally, I would pay more to avoid signatures.

I agree. I don't want to sign for anything!

I've signed on 2 packages so far and have yet to have an issue, so I don't mind it. I see where you're coming from, though.

Back
Top Bottom