Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best stack to not ruin Fertility

ZelrJasu

Registered
I’m 24 years old and I’ve been married for two years
got married to my college sweetheart
she said it was okay if I use steroids but I would have to make sure that I was still fertile because we want to have children in the next two or three years
what is the best steroid stack that you recommend to not ruin my fertility I would like to run one or two steroid cycles per year

honestly i would not use steroids until AFTER you have kids.

but if you insist then do oral only cycles and cap them at 4-5 weeks only. do NOT run any cycle more than 8 weeks

she said it was okay if I use steroids but I would have to make sure that I was still fertile because we want to have children in the next two or three years
what is the best steroid stack that you recommend to not ruin my fertility I would like to run one or two steroid cycles per year
Anything is fine as long as you dont have any pre-existing low sperm counts or motility. Guys get into trouble when they already had underlying trouble and then stay on year round blasting and cruising with no PCT. Just run Tren for 10 weeks and do a proper PCT.

best way NOT to use the actual steroids and stay with just high protein and train hard

Monstro says just use steroids and enjoy life. worry about kids later, you can always adopt a Portuguese child

there isnt one and especially at your age.. you are making a huge mistake all the way around.. understand you would be hindering your ability at any age of having kids with steroid use but using them THIS young is setting yourself up for utter disaster on your overall health both long and short term... sarms and peptides would be a far better option

bro I would wait. you could try sarms

Back
Top Bottom