Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to fix my kidneys

Zeoase

Registered
so my kidney numbers are pretty jacked up after two years of non-stop steroid use
I had no idea this would happen but after going to my doctor and getting blood work done they said that my kidneys were in bad shape
I’m also getting pain in my lower back on the side and that’s from kidney strain as well which supplements would you recommend

so my kidney numbers are pretty jacked up after two years of non-stop steroid use
I had no idea this would happen but after going to my doctor and getting blood work done they said that my kidneys were in bad shape
I’m also getting pain in my lower back on the side and that’s from kidney strain as well which supplements would you recommend
drink more water to start
get sodium lower, but get potassium up
add n2guard 7caps ed and cranberries

Why? It's very well known

if you run steroids then n2guard is a mandatory supplement 7 caps
drink more water as well

Back
Top Bottom