Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Test Prop Log

Pinned another 100ml in the booty this morning. I pinned left side VG the prior pin, thinking it would suck, and it really didn't It kind of knotted up for a bit afterward, but the PIP was so minimal. Makes me happy :).

Also, as many advised, I have been warming the oil a bit before pinning. Bear in mind, this is something that most vets are telling me should be done with ANY prop due to its BA content. It will help with pinning more smoothly and cut down on the PIP. So far, no complaints.

I pinned that sucker with a 25 gauge and it was smooth as can be. Took about 2 minutes, slowly pushing down the plunger just to experiment a bit. I'm so darn impatient sometimes I just want to jam it down and be done with it haha. Also used the Z track method and there was no leakage at all!

As far as my e2 count goes, ever since upping my ai to .5 ed, my nipples have shrunk. I noticed that they looked a little bigger in the morning, but for some reason I thought it was due to my chest growing quite rapidly on this blast. Perhaps I was in denial, but it was obviously caused by the hormone imbalance. At least things are getting back on track.

Have a good weekend, brothers!

Glad to hear your getting your E levels back in check; any update on weight and bloods?

Pinned another 100ml in the booty this morning. I pinned left side VG the prior pin, thinking it would suck, and it really didn't It kind of knotted up for a bit afterward, but the PIP was so minimal. Makes me happy :).

Also, as many advised, I have been warming the oil a bit before pinning. Bear in mind, this is something that most vets are telling me should be done with ANY prop due to its BA content. It will help with pinning more smoothly and cut down on the PIP. So far, no complaints.

I pinned that sucker with a 25 gauge and it was smooth as can be. Took about 2 minutes, slowly pushing down the plunger just to experiment a bit. I'm so darn impatient sometimes I just want to jam it down and be done with it haha. Also used the Z track method and there was no leakage at all!

As far as my e2 count goes, ever since upping my ai to .5 ed, my nipples have shrunk. I noticed that they looked a little bigger in the morning, but for some reason I thought it was due to my chest growing quite rapidly on this blast. Perhaps I was in denial, but it was obviously caused by the hormone imbalance. At least things are getting back on track.

Have a good weekend, brothers!

Ventro holding 100ml! ? My new favorite spot.. :)

Ventro holding 100ml! ? My new favorite spot.. :)
Z track method. VG was swollen like a watermelon :D.

Can't believe I put that lol. I need to stop updating early in the morning.

New BGS prop is 1mg/ml so you have to do 100ml injections to get 100mg :)

Can't wait for my special made BGS blend - 100mg tren ace/100mg mast prop/100mg test prop
New prop comes in buckets like party pail ice cream hahahhaa.

Z track method. VG was swollen like a watermelon :D.

Can't believe I put that lol. I need to stop updating early in the morning.

New prop comes in buckets like party pail ice cream hahahhaa.

Just get the iv drip

What the.... ?????

0f624dcec17b955c60358f546ec1f6cb.jpg

Why would you pay to get an estrogen test without testosterone serum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had already purchased a total testosterone panel when there was a sale several weeks prior (it was like $20). I was originally going to use it mid cycle until I talked with BGS. I held onto the test to use after running his prop for a while. It was then I realized I might be either high or low on e2, so I went ahead and got bloods on that. So all in all, it cost me $60 between the 2 tests.

The boys at BGS were nice enough to offer me some prop in exchange for a log and some bloods. I said, "Aw, yeah. Let's do this!" lol. So I will start of by posing my review on t/a, packaging, and labeling (since that's obviously SOO important hahahaha)

T/A: 10/10 (a few days. seriously.)
Packaging: 10/10 (as you can see from the pics, it was locked in tight)
Labeling: 10/10. (The label is the best I have seen so far. Looks even better in person)

I will start my run this Sunday pinning 125mg eod, taking bloods around week 4 or so of prop. I will then front load some E at the end to keep it in my system so there's no drop off before I return to my TRT dose.

Let's do this!!

Help please:
Who is BGS and what does TRT stand for?

Quick story time, then I'll get to it lol...

So I had to leave town unexpectedly for a couple of days. I knew a day in advance that I would be leaving the next evening, so I pinned my 100mg of prop two days in a row. Looking at my calendar there is no way I was going to be able to get in for bloods during the rest of my cycle (the place closes before I knock off work and isn't open on the weekends), so I decided instead of gambling on "maybe" being able to get in, I would get my blood drawn and be done with it. It wasn't the idea circumstance, but it was roughly 5 hours after injection. I did some research and I guess most sources were showing to draw 5-6 hours after pinning. So I was right within that window... anywho, onto the results.20150817_145348_resized.jpg

Is this normal?? My jaw about hit the floor when I saw this number lol. It's obvious that the prop is g2g and possibly over dosed? Either way, I'm happy. Bang up job, BGS :).

Back
Top Bottom