Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Test Prop Log

Prop is basically the cutting version for test right? Always run long esters and just for bulks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prop is more so of a quicker release. It will elevate your test levels in your blood at a much quicker rate and will also leave your system at a much quicker rate. A lot of people use prop as an alternative to an oral kick start during a cycle.

Well your definitely can't generalize, but some think that . You can't do whatever you want with it bud .
True that.

And it's good for short runs like 6-8 weeks. Pair it up with some NPP , Tren Ace or maybe some Mast prop.

Hey BGS, I just sent you an email and going to order Test prop, my question is I have always used the longer acting ester. Currently taking Test E 600 week EQ 800 week, When switching to prop what will be the equivalent to test E 600 week...

Any of are great mods feel free to chime in as well

Sorry for hi jacking thread testdude63

600 mg of prop is the same as 600 mg test e. You will just have to pin more ml and more frequent cause the prop is dose at 100mg/ml. I'm sure the test e ur currently running is between 250-400mg/ml.

Hey BGS, I just sent you an email and going to order Test prop, my question is I have always used the longer acting ester. Currently taking Test E 600 week EQ 800 week, When switching to prop what will be the equivalent to test E 600 week...

Any of are great mods feel free to chime in as well

Sorry for hi jacking thread testdude63
150mg eod.

No worries, dude :)

150mg eod.

No worries, dude :)

You getting any pip.

On a side note a buddy of mine is getting Droid's "Tbol" tested for me, should know in a week what im actually taking hehe. pretty sure its dbol and half ass dosed at that, SMH my abs are getting covered by water. Sent droid and email 3 days ago with no response. Im crossing him off the list.

You getting any pip.

On a side note a buddy of mine is getting Droid's "Tbol" tested for me, should know in a week what im actually taking hehe. pretty sure its dbol and half ass dosed at that, SMH my abs are getting covered by water. Sent droid and email 3 days ago with no response. Im crossing him off the list.

Bummer bro...

Ya gotta chalk it up to a loss, but its really my fault for buying into the 50% off "sale" you get what you pay for.

I hear that.... Cheers bud.

All BGS orals are awesome, no question about that. His oils are great as well. I'm about 7 weeks in on BGS primo at 800mg/week with 500mg cyp a week, planning on throwing some tren in for my last 12 weeks before my competition. About 4-5 weeks out I'll add his Winny suspension. Also use his test/tren suspension for site injections. My triceps and rear delts have been growing like crazy since I started that.

If you've ever wanted to try suspensions, try BGS test suspension first. Awesome stuff.

You getting any pip.

Well I pinned my first 100mg yesterday in my delt. I can tell that I've pinned, but there's no real pip to speak of.

As far as the droid tbol, keep me posted. He still hasn't responded nor have I received my replacement order. I have a feeling he jumped ship.
All BGS orals are awesome, no question about that. His oils are great as well. I'm about 7 weeks in on BGS primo at 800mg/week with 500mg cyp a week, planning on throwing some tren in for my last 12 weeks before my competition. About 4-5 weeks out I'll add his Winny suspension. Also use his test/tren suspension for site injections. My triceps and rear delts have been growing like crazy since I started that.

If you've ever wanted to try suspensions, try BGS test suspension first. Awesome stuff.
I've noticed they have a lot of that stuff. Must be good!

Back
Top Bottom