Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Test Prop Log

Well I pinned my first 100mg yesterday in my delt. I can tell that I've pinned, but there's no real pip to speak of.

As far as the droid tbol, keep me posted. He still hasn't responded nor have I received my replacement order. I have a feeling he jumped ship.

He offered you a replacement order... ya don't think you will be getting that anytime soon hehe.

HEY NY REBEL, I KNOW YALL ARE MAKING NEW UGL LABS GET VERIFIED BEFORE POSTING THREADS... WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE REVIEW SECTION ALREADY. YOU GOING TO MAKE THEM GET REVERIFIED. YOU SHOULD SEE HOW SKETCHY HIS ORAL CAPS LOOK THAT ME AND TEST DUDE63 RECIEVED.

2nd pinning today went just as smoothly as the first! I pinned my opposite delt as I am waiting for my 1.5"s to come in so I can start rotating and including glutes. Thought about a quad shot but with my knees being wonky the past couple days I decided against it. So far, loving how the oil draws and pins!

He offered you a replacement order... ya don't think you will be getting that anytime soon hehe.

HEY NY REBEL, I KNOW YALL ARE MAKING NEW UGL LABS GET VERIFIED BEFORE POSTING THREADS... WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE REVIEW SECTION ALREADY. YOU GOING TO MAKE THEM GET REVERIFIED. YOU SHOULD SEE HOW SKETCHY HIS ORAL CAPS LOOK THAT ME AND TEST DUDE63 RECIEVED.

I did see them, don't worry. There's eyes everywhere.. We're aware.

Around week 4-5. I was already on E, but I want to make sure the bloods are an accurate representation :).

Looking forward to seeing the numbers..

I just switched from BGS cyp to prop, time for short esters (except for BGS primo e) but I agree the prop is very smooth.
It sure is!

Perfect time for a quick update. Pinned my glute for the first time and it was incredibly smooth. I don't know why I was so worried about a glute shot lol.

It sure is!

Perfect time for a quick update. Pinned my glute for the first time and it was incredibly smooth. I don't know why I was so worried about a glute shot lol.

Ive have some BGS test prop and Tren Ace on the way. Great service, I mentioned I was in some what of a bind for the test and he went out of his way to pick up funds same day. So could ship ASAP.

Testdude63 said it was cool if I logged results on here with him so start this sat or Monday depending on when they arrive ill post reults of the Test Prop and Tren Ace :D

Ive have some BGS test prop and Tren Ace on the way. Great service, I mentioned I was in some what of a bind for the test and he went out of his way to pick up funds same day. So could ship ASAP.

Testdude63 said it was cool if I logged results on here with him so start this sat or Monday depending on when they arrive ill post reults of the Test Prop and Tren Ace :D
Your name doesn't look familiar?

I am not familiar with this name. Situation sounds familiar. Please email me.

Your name on here does not ring a bell. If you did order from BGS, you should have no problem contacting me by email. Please do this ASAP or EVO will release the hounds.

Going to be out of town unexpectedly on business for a day, so I had to move my next shot up. No biggie. I'd rather move it up one day than skip a day on prop.

I pinned my delt, aspirated (no blood) then as I was removing the pin some blood literally squirted out a bit. This has never happened to me. Do you guys think I knicked a vein on the way out or something? It was slightly poofy for a bit but I massaged it with an alcohol pad and it seemed to be okay. It was weird and cool at the same time lol.

Back
Top Bottom