Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BG's Tren Review

How many weeks in are you now, im on my celly way to lazy to dig back a few pages while i sit at the DMV

I started 6/15

I killed chest yesterday and back today. Took my
PWO shot today and I felt like a monster. Not shredding inch bf% yet but I'm not trying to. First 5 weeks is all about getting my strength back. I hav 17 more Dbol tabs, after that I'll be dropping Dbol, adding cArdio, upping Tren, lowering test, and dieting more strictly to shred the fat. That's the plan at least.
Weighed 208 yesterday and hit 315 for 7 on bench. That's 2 reps off my all time record

Question;
My forearms have been involuntarily twitching today. Any ideas why?

I started 6/15

PWO shot today and I felt like a monster. Not shredding inch bf% yet but I'm not trying to. First 5 weeks is all about getting my strength back. I hav 17 more Dbol tabs, after that I'll be dropping Dbol, adding cArdio, upping Tren, lowering test, and dieting more strictly to shred the fat. That's the plan at least.
Weighed 208 yesterday and hit 315 for 7 on bench. That's 2 reps off my all time record

Question;
Forearms huh.. Tren makes me jerk off allot. Maybe that's why they're twitching lol

Not sure your point with being a smart ass here? I have been on Tren now for 3 weeks i have an idea when injections spike and what my body is doing. I have significantly bumped up my dose. I never knocked BGS nor said anything negative. I said i am hoping for it to kick in. My tren levels have already been built up so i am not just at the start of my cycle after 3 days like wtf. Pinning ED has minimized sides where ass EOD there would be a day of elevated sweeats and heart rate.

No need to have an attitude

No need to be so serious man, chill out. The way you said it seemed like you were expecting all these sides/results after just a few days. If I misinterpreted it I apologize, but I'd say your tren is working seeing how upset you got at my little smartass comment :)

Just pinned my PWO shot.
Gotta switch tests sometime soon. Even at .5cc the t400 is giving me knots that last for 5 days or so. Sucks bc the shit is stout.

Just got done having an amazing bench session. Hit 315 for 5 sets of 6 on bench. 9 reps is my
All time record so this isn't bad for 5 sets. Then hit 225x24. Numbers are going great. 14 more days on Dbol and then the nasty shredder is coming out

Just pinned my PWO shot.
Gotta switch tests sometime soon. Even at .5cc the t400 is giving me knots that last for 5 days or so. Sucks bc the shit is stout.

Just got done having an amazing bench session. Hit 315 for 5 sets of 6 on bench. 9 reps is my
All time record so this isn't bad for 5 sets. Then hit 225x24. Numbers are going great. 14 more days on Dbol and then the nasty shredder is coming out

Thanks you for the updates. very much appreciated

Just pinned my PWO shot.

That my T 400?

Not sure your point with being a smart ass here? I have been on Tren now for 3 weeks i have an idea when injections spike and what my body is doing. I have significantly bumped up my dose. I never knocked BGS nor said anything negative. I said i am hoping for it to kick in. My tren levels have already been built up so i am not just at the start of my cycle after 3 days like wtf. Pinning ED has minimized sides where ass EOD there would be a day of elevated sweeats and heart rate.

No need to have an attitude

Where you feeling the other ugl's tren?

I've switched tren mid cycle and it did not take the initial 10-14 day build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started 6/15

Question;

Any tren sides yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking a few days off due to my ridiculous leg workout the other day. Hit 5 plates for a few reps no wraps or belt. Feeling very very strong. I'm down 7lbs so far and haven't even been trying
To cut yet. Cutting stage starts in 10 days. Resting up this weekend then going to see my family for a few days. Can't wait. Loving the gear, just wanted to give an update.

Taking a few days off due to my ridiculous leg workout the other day. Hit 5 plates for a few reps no wraps or belt. Feeling very very strong. I'm down 7lbs so far and haven't even been trying
To cut yet. Cutting stage starts in 10 days. Resting up this weekend then going to see my family for a few days. Can't wait. Loving the gear, just wanted to give an update.
Thanks for the update. Family first bro. Time Flys by and we can't get that time back.

Back
Top Bottom