Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Winny suspension/cut blend log/review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be running BGS Winny suspension for the remainder of my contest prep (approx 8 weeks). I know that's a pretty long time for Winny, but I have lots of TUDCA, liver supports, and cholesterol support so I think I'll be ok.

Today was my first pin. 1/2 a cc in each pec, with a 27g pin. Went through easily. No burning, but you could definitely feel the liquid in there. Still pretty new to pec injections so it tends to get a little sore. Hit chest tonight, a little sore right now, we'll see how tomorrow goes. I plan on rotating injection sites between pecs, triceps, rear delts, biceps, medial delts, glutes, and quads. 50mg per day, shouldn't have to go over that amount.

Here's a pic post workout. I'm excited to see how grainy and dry I can get, even though physique judges don't necessarily care for that, but if I can be big and lean and aesthetic as fuck, no one in alaska will beat me. I'll keep the updates coming!

PS, later this week I'll be adding the blend BGS made for me: 75/75/100 test prop/tren ace/mast prop and I'll log that on here also instead of making multiple threads.

View attachment 11062
That's pretty awesome you got barely any pip. Is your winny suspended in oil or water?

I like using smaller gauge pins and moving my injections around. Most of BGS suspensions will go through a 30g easily. Plus, I don't believe he makes Winny in oil haha
Yea this was pretty much what I was trying to figure out, if BGS offered winny in oil or in water. Plus he said he used a 27g which would be difficult to push oil through it which brought about the question.

I believe it's still liver toxic but not as much as oral winny. But Winny isn't incredibly liver toxic to begin with, it's still more harsh than like Anavar or tbol but not as bad as dbol, anadrol, or halo.

So, pinning bilaterally and daily got old. Winny suspension isn't for me haha. Between that, my cut mix, and my primo, I was becoming a pincushion and I just need a break from suspension. Still pinning the cut mix every day and primo e every 3 days, but I'll be switching to BGS Winny caps.

I'll post another progress pic soon.

300mg every 3 days. Pinning 3cc e3d sucks but thank god I recently started doing quad injections hahah. BGS sent me 100ml of primo back in June and i like it a lot. Incredibly smooth

300mg every 3 days. Pinning 3cc e3d sucks but thank god I recently started doing quad injections hahah. BGS sent me 100ml of primo back in June and i like it a lot. Incredibly smooth

thats great to hear man... I'm about to run out of my primo looking to pick up more..any other notes on your option on BGs primo

Here's a pic from this morning. Slowly but surely coming along. 7 weeks out tomorrow.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom