Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicyclist steroid stack

johnDny

Registered
What is the best steroid cycle for a bicyclist who is going to compete next year. I am doing a team competition and it's going to be a multi-day Race So I'm really excited. I am planning on training extremely hard for it and I want to be on the right stuff that won't Slow Me Down
I’m 187cm 92kg

What is the best steroid cycle for a bicyclist who is going to compete next year. I am doing a team competition and it's going to be a multi-day Race So I'm really excited. I am planning on training extremely hard for it and I want to be on the right stuff that won't Slow Me Down
I’m 187cm 92kg

I'm a cyclist as well. I found the best stack wasn't steroids. I think SARMS are great for increased power/endurance on the bike. IU would caution you though, if the race is tested you will get popped.

1-12 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-12 Mk2866 20-50 mg per day

sarms are a great option

so is EQ and hgh. remember we know lance armstrong was busted for hgh

I’m 187cm 92kg

Equipoise 300mgs and winstrol 50mgs is my cardio stack with cardazol.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

listen to the mods and vets on this one

you dont want steroids as a bicyclist at all.. you would absolutely want to look at sarms, most specifically any of the following for endurance purposes

gw501516
gw0742
sr9009
sr9011

any of these would be FAR more optimal for you to go with

I would go with a sarms stack or like the guys said test and equipoise.

I’m 187cm 92kg

Will you be tested?

Back
Top Bottom