Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Big Blue - Log

looks great man isn't it amazing what kind of progress you're making
I would say you're probably around 15 percent body fat but hard to say just based on that one picture

It really is. I'm coming up on the end of my cycle and although I feel like I've hit a bit of a plateau, I'm really happy with the results.

Going good dude...........
Looking good.
good job you look excellent
bro you look lean can see abs
I think you're probably about 13 or 14 percent actually
nice progression keep pumping you have a lot of room to grow
Looking good brother. Keep working those side delts get the shoulder roundness
Looking great man.

Thank you all! Definitely agree I could use some more work on the delts and honestly on my body overall. I think my frame could use another 15 pounds of lean muscle to really fill out. Going into my final week and will post an updated picture and my overall experience.

As of two weeks ago I have been doing this and the rice tastes much better in addition to all the other benefits!
Thank you all! Definitely agree I could use some more work on the delts and honestly on my body overall. I think my frame could use another 15 pounds of lean muscle to really fill out. Going into my final week and will post an updated picture and my overall experience.
@bigblue1377 you can do a lot more work
what happened to regular updates to diet training? nothing updated so hard to know where you are

Back
Top Bottom