Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigLadJon first steroid cycle prep Log

Yes that's it.
As I have lunch at work I'll grab some chicken or beef based meals.
Also my wife's only eats 2 meals a day so meals where I'm eating and she's not sometimes I'll have chicken, beef etc
@BigLadJon so you're eating at least 1 meal per day meat every day
can you lay out the meals for us please food and when you eat it and what more detailed as you go

because the way I saw it before in the earlier post below sounds like you're eating 90% of food plan based
for steroid cycles you'd want that to be 50/50 at max

So my wife Is a veggie so I meal prep 90% of our meals with plan based alternatives.

They're 400 kcal per serving
All using Quorn or vegetable substitutes in place if meat.

Chillis with rice
Curry and rice
Pasta dishes
Lasagne
Salads

Etc etc
I try it include as many beans and sources of protein as I can. All made fresh with fresh ingredients.

They're only 400kcal per portion but it means I can eat when I get home from work and then again in the evening after a workout with the wife and again for supper if needed.

I also have some protein bars for a week treat should I crave something sweet

@Eddie Haskell Would that be around the 10% he mentioned?
@Mobster ter 10% is not enough, he needs to eat more meat based protein sources, he's talking steroid use, not a fasting retreat in the mountains bro

Toss in a protein shake with each meal. It isn’t poison.

Honestly, at your weight just have a scoop and a half of protein for each meal, and don’t eat anything else.

Hi guys

So I thought I'd stay a thread and give you all the information you need to help me make some informed choices.

To start, a little about me.

I'm 36, 23 stone and 5ft 7
From a young age I was always a big lad
For the longest time I was wearing a 38 inch waist until about 6 years ago where I got up to 42inch waist.

I've done weigh training on and off through my 20s
In my late 20s I was commuting by bike to word every day as I found it boring doing cardio in the gym so this was an good alternative.

This all dropped off once my wife and I had twins and Iv ended up at 23 stone.

Now 2 year ago I decided enough was enought.
I started calorie counting and hitting the gym

I've been doing PPL split
3 days at the gym then a rest day without fail apart from some time for injuries etc for the last 2 years. I'll post my full workout routine after as it's has a week 1 week 2 variations and then then I increase the weight regardless off rep range over the next 2 cycles before having a deaload cycle.
If that makes sense

I was calorie counting a pretty heavy defacit at 1400 calories and dropped lots of weight over a few months till it was no longer sustainable.
Then I have been eating at maintainance since then. Or there abouts maintainance.
Recently though I had an elbow injury and pain so had some time off the gym where I've put on a bit of weight again.

Anyways my current situation I'm 23 stone
Calorie counting 2500 per day.
Monitoring weight so I'll see where it's going
Doing my PPL routine

Then next thing I want is something to help me up my strength for future competitions, help recovery, help loose some fat etc
So I'm here asking for you input.

Also
I've ordered a blood test so will soon see where my test levels are.

Any advice greatly appreciated and if anyone needs any more info just ask
With a clean diet your weight should drop quick

You don't have to follow what your wife does. My wife and I eat a completely different diet and it's completely fine.
I'm a mostly vegetarian myself and my wife eats a lot of meat but we don't have to eat the same foods to be happy.
What's the big deal? If both people eat different things?
So it's more that I'm the cook in the house.
I cook mainly for the kids then our main meals.
If I'm cooking fresh, cooking 2 different meals... CBS with that so I just cook one meal we both eat.

When I meal prep again I make a load of meal we can both eat but when it come time to eat maybe I'll have a curry and she'll opt for a lasagne etc etc

The main thing in my life is time.
I have 5 kids now so free time to meal prep as tight.
When I'm back from work its sorting kids tea then bedtime routine.
Then I go gym for up to 2 hours then the wife and I have a couple of hours before it's time for bed.

This now is my fresh start as I've just come out of injury a few weeks ago so today I'm starting logging all my meals.
I can also take a picture of my gym book once I've done my workout.
I always train late in the evening once kids are in bed.
So can update everything after my last meal of the day

I dated a vegetarian for like 4 years
i came home and cooked a steak after the gym on some days while she cooked tofu. i never touched her tofu and she never touched my steak. we shared a salad or fruit together. never was a problem at all and she liked that i was so understanding, regardless most of my diet is fruits/veggies anyway.. she always found that sexy that i wasn't one of those "i'm a tough guy meat eater" types trying to 'change her'. plus i always made sure my meats were humane friendly, so atleast the animal wasn't treated like shit

i've got zero issues with it. in fact i can make plenty of veggie meals. stuff grapes leaves with tomatoes, rice and parsley is one of them. not sure why people get so butt hurt when people eat different then them. there are healthy ways to eat across the spectrum. you can eat unhealthy as a vegetarian or non vegetarian or vice versa.

live and let live as someone said on the last page

20230919_203621.JPG

This evening's workout
B = bench
CP = Cable Press (stood up without a bench)
TRP = Tricep rope pulldowns on cable machine
TOR = tricep overhead rope ( machine wasn't available so I went to MIB ( machine incline bench) just went light and to failure didn't count reps.

This is Push 1 Cycle 1

View attachment 16079

This evening's workout
B = bench
TOR = tricep overhead rope ( machine wasn't available so I went to MIB ( machine incline bench) just went light and to failure didn't count reps.

This is Push 1 Cycle 1
@BigLadJon dont use the paper, keep the training on your phone NOTES and copy and paste into the forum, you can login on your phone easy

it would be easier for 90% of non logged in members or maybe 100% many who watch your log cant see pics

View attachment 16079

This evening's workout
B = bench

This is Push 1 Cycle 1
Old school like me

Back
Top Bottom