Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black widow "widow cut 300"

Can somebody hook a brother up with Black Widow? Ive been ordering from robolics but would like to give black widow a whirl...

Never used tren, was out of the game for a long time (I'm an old guy now). Been on trt for a few years and supplement that - usually with more test cyp or e, sometimes a little EQ.

I thought this looked great until all recent posts about Masteron being kind of a waste when running Tren and test.. This is by no means a cheap blend

I thought this looked great until all recent posts about Masteron being kind of a waste when running Tren and test.. This is by no means a cheap blend

Why is it a waste? At low body fats this combo is killer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THINK what he meant was Masteron is a waste IF your not in the single digit BF range. That I could see being a valid statement BUT if your running TREN for cutting I would assume your in that range anyways (or soon will be). Adding in Masteron to a Tren cutting cycle makes PERFECT sense.

I THINK what he meant was Masteron is a waste IF your not in the single digit BF range. That I could see being a valid statement BUT if your running TREN for cutting I would assume your in that range anyways (or soon will be). Adding in Masteron to a Tren cutting cycle makes PERFECT sense.

It's pretty incredible and I think it actually suppresses a lot of tren sides. Not to mention, it makes other steroids more effective and keeps your libido strong 24-7. If your bf is low, masteron is a must with tren during the spring at least. If your bf is so out of whack that masteron seems pointless, you probably need to lay off the joose anyway :D

I had a discussion about this with wolfpack about this. . From my understanding of you running gw and s4.. Believe s4 is real benefit here that you really don't need masteron in a test tren gw s4 cycle seems to be wasting gear from what I understand with the synergy effect you get with the Tren and s4.. Think he said s4 gives slightly better synergy in some way than the masteron. .hoping wolfpack chime in here and explain. . Very interesting concept he explain. . Basically told me drop the masteron I'm wasting money and gear. .

Well I have a pretty full bottle of S4 on hand from SS the blindness was not conducive with a crane operator so I stopped it when doing night work so I can throw that in as well but low dose as yellow is not my favorite color

So drostanolone is only for guys with single digit body fat? Ok... Glad that's not the case, as I start it at 15%, and run it to stage. Of course, I don't know what I'm doing as I take first in every show I do these days... Lol

Back
Top Bottom