Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Pressure

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
How do you keep your blood pressure down?

I am at about 15% - 20% body fat in a bulk at the moment.

sometimes at work when I’m stressed I can feel my head basically throbbing and I’ve started getting nose bleeds
I take a Valium when this happens, I have got a medical cannabis prescription but I get tested for drugs at work , there a bit funny on having it in my system even with a script because I work a high risk job at least the Valium doesn’t hang round too long it gets annoying having to carry fake piss for weeks on end.

I’ve started to lower my carbs and more conscious of my salt intake.
I’m going to increase my cardio, I’ve got a really physical job tho so I’m not just sitting round all day.
Im gonna start taking my cuff to work with me so I can get a reading of what it’s at when this happens but when im coming back to my room after 5-10mg diazepam it’s around 160-152/92.

I’ve heard beta blockers can be a for ever thing ,what’s your experience with them is it worth jumping on?
I meen I have accepted I’ll be on TRT for ever so what’s another pill for longevity?

Is there any herbs or other things I could be doing ?

🙏 cheers

Last edited:
Current cycle :
30mg anavar a day (10mg breakfast lunch dinner)
4iu growth ( 2iu morning, 2iu evenings)
800mg tes (100mg prop every 2nd day - 250mg Tes Cyp Monday and Thursday)
500iu HCG (250iu twice a week)

25mg exemestane split into 12.5mg on tes Cyp injection days

In a couple of weeks I’m dropping the tes prop and I’m introducing
300mg deca
300mg Masteron
I expect the deca to spike my BP so I’d like to try get a grip on this before I introduce it

kidney damage and stroke is my biggest concern if I’m gonna keep at this lifestyle

Blood work is good,

if I can get this blood pressure under control everything is going smooth

Last edited:
Also, I forgot about theobromine, you can buy it as a pure extract and in that form will lower blood pressure but I’m not sure by how much, for that to work you can’t have any caffeine though, like none
Fark dunno if I can do no caffeine , waking up 3:30 to train before work and falling asleep off 25mg restavit I’m groggy as fark,
I know it’s not a good routine but it’s the only way I can fall asleep before 8pm and pre work out wakes me the fuck up 🫣

I’ve only ever known bananas to have potassium , I’ll have a look into it on iherb can’t hurt to give it a go 👊

Reactions: Ori
Fark dunno if I can do no caffeine , waking up 3:30 to train before work and falling asleep off 25mg restavit I’m groggy as fark,
I know it’s not a good routine but it’s the only way I can fall asleep before 8pm and pre work out wakes me the fuck up 🫣

I’ve only ever known bananas to have potassium , I’ll have a look into it on iherb can’t hurt to give it a go 👊
I usually buy cheap Potassium from
https://shop.newtonspharmacy.com.au/epages/shsh11093.mobile/en_AU/?ObjectID=12970419

Telmisartan Telmisartan Telmisartan.

The main cause of high BP while on gear is upregulation of the renin angiotensin aldosterone system (raas). The system that is responsible for blood volume and electrolyte balance etc.

The upregulation of the raas causes all sorts of issues, mainly high BP, but also increased levels of inflammation and oxidative stress.

Control the raas with an arb or ACE inhibitor. The best is Telmisartan.

Telmisartan (or another arb or ace) is probably the single most effective medication you can take while using gear to reduce the damage gear is going to do to you. It's the best prophylactic measure we can take.

You can get a script for BP meds like telmi on medmate, instantscripts etc easy as. A month's worth cost like $6 from chem warehouse. I take 80mg on blast and 40mg on cruise.

Yeah exactly what Hybrid said ARB inhibitors are the most effective. I'm on Ibesartan 75mg tablet daily which is similar to Telmisartan costs me $8 a month. Works great and has no side effects

along with telmisartan dont forget to get a blood pressure monitor for home so you can check yourself regularly!

As hybrid said above bro
Telmisartan is your best friend.

I was struggling like yourself with my BP and telmi has brought me back to 120/80 consistently throughout the day.

I tried Carditone which is a natural supp. Some have success but I did not.

Telmisartan also has other benefits as well.

If you need help with medmate and getting an online script sing out and I can give you a hand. Otherwise there’s a few sponsors that carry it.

I really need to speak to a doctor because this morning waking up my blood pressure was 122/44 then after cardio it 155/52
Just took it then at lunch time and it’s 162/91….
So it appears my blood pressure goes into stage 2 hypertension when I wake up.
I’m worried it would drop too low at night time time if I am on them all the time
I really don’t want to be wreckless with this one because I work at heights and if I feint or something… hectic .
Thoughts on Propranolol?
I’m thinking it’s Something that you can just take when it’s high ?

I am a bit of a stresser at work, I’m in charge of my crew at work and I get a bit stressed lol , the boys then where pissing them self laughing when I’m telling them and there like bro you definitely got anxiety… like 100%

So it could be external aswel , I can’t just cruise round stoned or on Valium tho

I

Last edited:
Reactions: Ori
I really need to speak to a doctor because this morning waking up my blood pressure was 122/44 then after cardio it 155/52
Just took it then at lunch time and it’s 162/91….
So it appears my blood pressure goes into stage 2 hypertension when I wake up.
I’m worried it would drop too low at night time time if I am on them all the time
I really don’t want to be wreckless with this one because I work at heights and if I feint or something… hectic .
Thoughts on Propranolol?
I’m thinking it’s Something that you can just take when it’s high ?

I am a bit of a stresser at work, I’m in charge of my crew at work and I get a bit stressed lol , the boys then where pissing them self laughing when I’m telling them and there like bro you definitely got anxiety… like 100%

So it could be external aswel , I can’t just cruise round stoned or on Valium tho

I
The lads are right about the Telmisartan. I should of also suggested that, but I misunderstood the thing you mentioned about your doctor, and I didn’t know at all it was available via Medmate etc either or even from some UGL suppliers. I don’t think is guaranteed to make you dizzy, you could always try it on your day off to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom