Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork?

Hey Aussies is there any place similar to lets get checked in australia for all your bloodwork? I found one called roidsafe its around $65 discreet.

is this a better cheaper option or doctors the way to go?

Attachments

• D5ADDD18-EB89-496B-8216-92E65B7B7F4B.jpeg
    D5ADDD18-EB89-496B-8216-92E65B7B7F4B.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 30
Hey Aussies is there any place similar to lets get checked in australia for all your bloodwork? I found one called roidsafe its around $65 discreet.

is this a better cheaper option or doctors the way to go?
If you trust your dr and have one that understands what youre doing, the dr is always going to be your best bet.
If you arent comfortable discussing this with your dr then the roid safe is a good way to go. But you may require someone to interpret the results for you.
A step forward in the right direction is better than nothing at all. So if you dont want to talk to dr, go with the roidsafe bro 🤙

If you go with Roidsafe.com.au be sure to use this coupon code at checkout for 30% off:

BFHEALTH30

They're running a Black Friday sale and the coupon is valid until Monday.

AJ

If you go with Roidsafe.com.au be sure to use this coupon code at checkout for 30% off:

BFHEALTH30

They're running a Black Friday sale and the coupon is valid until Monday.

AJ
Damn i missed this! All good atleast I know someone else reccomends

Update to this. Not happy with my
Blood test from roidsafe . Received what the reference ranges are and just a below normal.

I wanted my actual test numbers. @ugloz couldn't use your affiliate number as expired (probably due to new year)

Ive had this test before and this was sub par. Have emailed them to explain and fix. Will update once i get a response.

Roidsafe is good.

I use imedical though. Fully private blood tests that can't be accessed by any of your doctors

Roidsafe is good.

I use imedical though. Fully private blood tests that can't be accessed by any of your doctors
Well its not good being sent just a reference range. You cant do squat diddly with that info.

You need the exact number for each test conducted.

Ive had this test done by a gp before and i got the reference ranges and also my exact number where i was in the range.

This one Zero.

Well its not good being sent just a reference range. You cant do squat diddly with that info.

You need the exact number for each test conducted.

Ive had this test done by a gp before and i got the reference ranges and also my exact number where i was in the range.

This one Zero.
Chase that up with roidsafe bro. I know plenty of guys who have used roidsafe with no issues.

Though again, I would definitely recommend imedical for your next blood tests

Chase that up with roidsafe bro. I know plenty of guys who have used roidsafe with no issues.

Though again, I would definitely recommend imedical for your next blood test

Though again, I would definitely recommend imedical for your next blood tests
Update on this. Received exact numbers today via seperate email. Issue was the app wasnt showing correctly.

Can vouch for roidsafe now 💯. I will be using imed next time though to keep it private.

Some good options nowadays. imedical has been around for 7 years + though. Personally use them but i'm sure there are some other good ones too if you're looking to save some money.

Back
Top Bottom