Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend has super high libido on steroids :)

SemHeri

Registered
my boyfriend came to me wanting to use steroids and at first I was against them
but it turns out to be one of the best things ever for our relationship
he has sex with me all the time now like three times a day and I can’t keep him off of me
it makes me feel good to be wanted this is the first time of my life a guy has actually liked me
I’m not a blond petite girl
I’m a big brunette
so it’s nice to get this type of attention from a guy
for those of you wondering out there who are female if it’d be okay to have your boyfriend use steroids I say go for it and support them
steroids have literally saved our relationship I used to get it from a couple guys at work because my boyfriend wouldn’t put out

he has sex with me all the time now like three times a day and I can’t keep him off of me
it makes me feel good to be wanted this is the first time of my life a guy has actually liked me
I’m a big brunette
for those of you wondering out there who are female if it’d be okay to have your boyfriend use steroids I say go for it and support them
steroids have literally saved our relationship I used to get it from a couple guys at work because my boyfriend wouldn’t put out
steroids increase libido so not surprised

it's very important for the man to make the woman feel good about themselves and you should be doing the same to your boyfriend
compliment him next time you see him how big his arms are getting he'll love that

I’m a big brunette
I don't get it. You searched out and joined an enhanced athlete forum to post this?
WTF is wrong with people these days.
This doesn't seem like much of a relationship to start with.

Back
Top Bottom