Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buy Pharmaceutical Steroids

I’ve been using body enhancements for quite some time and lemme tell u guys that if u want the good pharmaceutical stuff he is the man for the job. Very honest and professional, great communication and fast and safe delivery.
Thanks Again brother
100% agree. Always delivers a high quality product in amazing time. Has a great reputation here and vouched for by vip’s, vets, other trusted members and newbies for a reason. Cant go wrong with BE

Looking for Pharma grade products?
PM me for more info -Body_enhancements @hotmail.com

Plenty of happy customers, I can give you testimonials of happy customers on other forums. Will have user on here post soon.
Express Postage interstate guaranteed, 1-2 business days with tracking

A reliable source for pharma grade, if you want to do it the right way!
Hey everyone out there dead set this fella is gtg 💯 ordered was sus af but his email responses were spot on and exactly like he said the product was arrived 4 days after ordering yyyeeewwww pharmacy grade fuk all these ugl crap absolutely crap they know it is too . highly recommend this fella 💯🤙

Hey everyone out there dead set this fella is gtg 💯 ordered was sus af but his email responses were spot on and exactly like he said the product was arrived 4 days after ordering yyyeeewwww pharmacy grade fuk all these ugl crap absolutely crap they know it is too . highly recommend this fella 💯🤙
Agree, Body Enhancements has a unique stocklist,some of the best quality gear and related products you could get,along with his professional ethics and customer service,this puts him at the top of the pile.
We are blessed to have such a source in Aus.
Though you are very misinformed about our UGL labs,that's all.

Glad you found BE and are happy with his top quality service and products. BUT…
Cant you read bro? Dumb mother fucker there is a post full of janoshink hplc testing for quite a few of our ugl labs. Google what that is so you can be slightly educated on the fact that we have fantastic ugl’s around with high grade oil orals and powders. Jake the muss? More like jake the puss.

Appreciate the feedback mate,
But there are some highly reputiable UGL sources here in our community as well. Most I personally highly regard, they do stella work in the community and for us!

Glad you found BE and are happy with his top quality service and products. BUT…
Cant you read bro? Dumb mother fucker there is a post full of janoshink hplc testing for quite a few of our ugl labs. Google what that is so you can be slightly educated on the fact that we have fantastic ugl’s around with high grade oil orals and powders. Jake the muss? More like jake the puss.
We all community here and there are plenty of choices to choose from. You guys are all blessed to have so much options and huge credit and respect to all the hardworking sources out there! Cheers @MassiveSparky

Hey guys, young guy first cycle looking for pharma grade gear. Just made my account today. I emailed body_enhancements but looks like he might not want to sell to me for security reasons (understandable I guess). Just posting to build up my credibility somewhat, and asking where else I might find high quality gear. Or what I can do to get body_enhancement to trust me and hook me up lol.
Hi Mate I’ve just got my first order from Body enhancements. Very professional. Awesome communication. All boxes are perfectly sealed just like any medicine from a doctor.
I had it in my letterbox less than 2 days from ordering. I’m stoked I’ve finally found a Aussie supplier.

Hi Mate I’ve just got my first order from Body enhancements. Very professional. Awesome communication. All boxes are perfectly sealed just like any medicine from a doctor.
I had it in my letterbox less than 2 days from ordering. I’m stoked I’ve finally found a Aussie supplier.
Easily the best pharmaceutical source in Australia,only all the best from this legend.

Is there any alternative method of Contact for BE? Or another trusted vendor with pharma test (I know there are plenty of excellent UGLS) - I just want to run a little experiment to nail down the cause of my elevated CRP.

Is there any alternative method of Contact for BE? Or another trusted vendor with pharma test (I know there are plenty of excellent UGLS) - I just want to run a little experiment to nail down the cause of my elevated CRP.
No only the protonmail, Genesis labs has some select pharma gear if you can't get hold of body enhancements, genesis is reliable, quality professional lab.gear maniac another one bro.ugl and select pharmaceutical,hit them up bro,I'm sure they will have what you need.have sourced pharma off all these guys and always genuine pharma.

Gear up is also another option for pharmaceutical gear
Threema ID: P8S7NBTR

Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words. Don't mind those American guys for posting in the wrong place. Appreciate you making the effort to post your postive feedback.

After being scammed by auspharmacy.is (after using them for years), I found this forum and signed up. Tried giving body enhancements a go, full of the usual anxiety of having come directly from a scam. This guy was so freaking easy to order from with next day delivery. Gear is legit. Awesome.

Iv been using BE for a while I’m not getting paid to write this but legit as you can get with pharma gear.. iv used primotest, kefei, alphapharma now I just got the new product of test e pharma tes.

All the test e iv used have been spot on now im gonna try parobolan by kefei to see how it compares to ugl..

I’m only writing this because when someone get top of the line gear we need to keep them in business by sharing

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 53
I can vouch for BE as well. I've been buying off him for about a year now and he never fails to deliver. There was a bit of a mix up with my last order (outside of his or my control), but he came through and made sure I received everything.
If you need pharma products, this is your guy.

Back
Top Bottom