Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buy Pharmaceutical Steroids

New customer of Body Enhancements just into 4th week of a cycle of Sus 250 only. The 10ml bottles from my last supplier just didn’t feel as good as they used too so thought I’d try elsewhere.

Waited to post a review but can absolutely say It’s so much better then what I was using. I’ll post again in another month to update but feel great, look great.

Was sceptical at first to buy over the internet but reviews were good so gave it a try and so glad I did.

Have some Bayer test too that I will try soon but as far as packaging etc it all looks extremely legit, nobody sells rubbish in 1ml vials in my experience,

Postage has always come with a tracking number and always here in 2-3 days, communication is good also.

Can highly recommend the service and product I have used so far, gave me an extra boost in the gym as well knowing it’s legit, wish I had found them so much sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

New customer of Body Enhancements just into 4th week of a cycle of Sus 250 only. The 10ml bottles from my last supplier just didn’t feel as good as they used too so thought I’d try elsewhere.

Waited to post a review but can absolutely say It’s so much better then what I was using. I’ll post again in another month to update but feel great, look great.

Was sceptical at first to buy over the internet but reviews were good so gave it a try and so glad I did.

Have some Bayer test too that I will try soon but as far as packaging etc it all looks extremely legit, nobody sells rubbish in 1ml vials in my experience,

Postage has always come with a tracking number and always here in 2-3 days, communication is good also.

Can highly recommend the service and product I have used so far, gave me an extra boost in the gym as well knowing it’s legit, wish I had found them so much sooner.

Just got mine today courtesy of BE,yes the tabs have the kf imprint on them,the box has a QR authentication bar,there are 10 blister packs of 10tabs per each,batch number,manufacture date,expiry date,all looks great bro,looking forward to comparison with the ugl Anavar I have on hand,if any, some ugl are great too.but imo pharma is always preferable.super fast postage/delivery,top shelf operater bro.

Thanks mate. I'm shouting the girls a sample as part of there 6 week run. I'll get them to save until the end and compare the ugl stuff too.

hey man, could you please provide review for this anavar vs ugl anavar?

- - - Updated - - -

Just got mine today courtesy of BE,yes the tabs have the kf imprint on them,the box has a QR authentication bar,there are 10 blister packs of 10tabs per each,batch number,manufacture date,expiry date,all looks great bro,looking forward to comparison with the ugl Anavar I have on hand,if any, some ugl are great too.but imo pharma is always preferable.super fast postage/delivery,top shelf operater bro.

hey man, could you please provide review with this anavar vs ugl anavar?

hey man, could you please provide review for this anavar vs ugl anavar?

- - - Updated - - -

hey man, could you please provide review with this anavar vs ugl anavar?
Sure brother,in comparison the ugl Anavar is no joke,g2g,in saying that at 60mg a day the pumps and boost etc are as they should be,the quality is there,though running the pharma Anavar at half that dose,30mg,the pumps, vascularity,strength boost are just as good,hope that gives some insight as to the quality brother.

@SYNTAX ERA - Your list is sent mate. Sorry not sure what your referring too? What brand, what amps, what compound? I don't stock anything coming out of Israel.
All products stocked here are used consistently with customers that have run tests, guys that are competing, guys doing their bloods, brands with QR codes and verifications to match their websites. etc. Everything to back the service and the product.
I only stock reputable brands and brands I use myself. Feel free to PM me back once you've reviewed the list on hand and purchase.
Come back here after you've done a cycle with me and then write your happy review. Cheers

Received my order of Testoviron Depot a few days ago and I have to say my whole experience with BE has been great. The communication was quick and easy and the product arrived in perfect condition in two business days. Everything looks so legit I'm sure it's the real thing but will update my review after my cycle for completions sake.
For anyone thinking of buying, BE gets a recommendation from me.

What colour the amps?
There were some fakes coming out of Israel few years back.

The amps your talking about were clear amps I remember these this was the reason I was also concerned but the amps I received are the correct colour seem to be 100% legit I will be starting them on Monday

What colour the amps?
There were some fakes coming out of Israel few years back.

They are coloured,like brown or orange or whatever it is but they are legit Bayer testoviron.great gear from a great source.

- - - Updated - - -

Received my order of Testoviron Depot a few days ago and I have to say my whole experience with BE has been great. The communication was quick and easy and the product arrived in perfect condition in two business days. Everything looks so legit I'm sure it's the real thing but will update my review after my cycle for completions sake.
For anyone thinking of buying, BE gets a recommendation from me.

Enjoy bro everything I have from BE is top shelf pharma quality.oils and orals.not to forget to mention the excellent professionalism,quick delivery.

I’ve ordered over $1000 worth of products from this guy so far, has always responded fast, posts the orders out same day and he also keeps you updated about what’s in stock. Products I recieved have all been 100% legit, and markers in my blood also confirm this. Highly recommend this guy, easy to deal with, good products, quick service!

Got my order this week, top bloke great service and fast delivery with easy payment options. Everything 100% pharma grade gear and will definitely be ordering more! Cheers BE

Honestly, spend a few hundred dollars and try Body_enhancements out. I was over being scammed and had almost given up on actually ever getting any real gear. So hard to decipher these days what’s legitimate and what’s not. However, I found some post about them on another forum and thought I’d try it out. I can honestly say, the best service I’ve ever had anywhere. Fantastic turn around time from when you place your order. Totally legitimate and professional. The gains have been what I hoped they’d be. I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

@Seventieschild - Loyal and true to the members of this forum. I highly respect what you stand for. Cheers

For everyone out there, do share. If you need any cycle or personal advice running, PM me privately: [email protected] or [email protected]

Paired up with the right products offered here, can help reach whatever goals you are looking for!

Was sceptical at first as I think we all are with new sources, Body Enhancements is 100 legit and the most professional person I have ever dealt with. Not only was the communication and information provided amazing but the 2 day express postage and exceptional quality products is beyond what I have dealt with before. I can’t recommend him enough and know that you will not be disappointed. He has a permanent customer in me and I guarantee you will be to. Thank you Body Enhancements.

Back
Top Bottom