Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buy Pharmaceuticals gear

💪💪

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Been using egzo gen anavar at 40mg a day
30-40min sublingually before workout and 20mg non workout days. Can say its been working well. Doesnt fully dissolve under tongue but breaks down fairly quick. Been getting sick pumps from it that have been lasting for a couple hrs after. Can say gear ups gear is good to go fellas.

Been cruising in egzo gen test e and has been going great gearup is an absolute legend and his gear is top quality

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
Just joined - new to this world somewhat have been on TRT 150mg a week for about 6 months (43yrs old) and feeling pretty good on it, just thinking of dosing it up a little and my current legit source is getting a bit pricey - so have been looking for a source and this seems legit. Would there be any reason to stay on Test C instead of moving to Test E?

Just joined - new to this world somewhat have been on TRT 150mg a week for about 6 months (43yrs old) and feeling pretty good on it, just thinking of dosing it up a little and my current legit source is getting a bit pricey - so have been looking for a source and this seems legit. Would there be any reason to stay on Test C instead of moving to Test E?
No difference with test c to test E,well the difference in neglegable in the grand scheme of it all .I think I can't spell some words.lol

No difference with test c to test E,well the difference in neglegable in the grand scheme of it all .I think I can't spell some words.lol
How do people go with the ampules? Say you only want to do 0.5ml do you just load into 2 syringes and store the other one for later?

How do people go with the ampules? Say you only want to do 0.5ml do you just load into 2 syringes and store the other one for later?
Yes that's it bro.

Ordered and received next day another Somatogen HGH kit,absolutely flawless process with gear up ,thanks brotha 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom