Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Pharma-grade HGH (plus general steroids) in Shenzhen

nsguy

Newbie Brother
Registered
I'll be visiting Hong Kong on a business trip later this month, and am thinking of a side-trip to Shenzhen.

Given that most HGH is produced in China and especially pharma-grade HGH like Jintropin, I'd love to buy some of The Good Stuff, and pricing should be good too.

Does anyone here know of reputable places, pharmacies etc in Shenzhen where you can buy Jintropin or similar pharma-grade HGH over the counter?

(The issue with my trying to get mail-order is that I won't be long on the ground, so lining up an actual delivery window is pretty much impossible.)

Also open to OTC sources for quality orals and injectable steroids too. Seems like as so much of this is manufactured in China I may as well use the opportunity of being in HK to jump over to Shenzhen for some 'shopping' LOL

Thanks in advance!

I'll be visiting Hong Kong on a business trip later this month, and am thinking of a side-trip to Shenzhen.

Given that most HGH is produced in China and especially pharma-grade HGH like Jintropin, I'd love to buy some of The Good Stuff, and pricing should be good too.

Does anyone here know of reputable places, pharmacies etc in Shenzhen where you can buy Jintropin or similar pharma-grade HGH over the counter?

(The issue with my trying to get mail-order is that I won't be long on the ground, so lining up an actual delivery window is pretty much impossible.)

Also open to OTC sources for quality orals and injectable steroids too. Seems like as so much of this is manufactured in China I may as well use the opportunity of being in HK to jump over to Shenzhen for some 'shopping' LOL

Thanks in advance!
@nsguy I dont suggest you buy anything illegal in China or Hong Kong or ANY Asian country. In Singapore and Japan I hear they have the death penalty for drugs same for China, just dont take the risk. If you want to get gear or hgh, use one of our approved sources and they can ship domestic to your door.

DO NOT take the risk shipping gear or brining it with you, its dangerous as hell bro!

and why do you even want to do this? how many cycles you been on?

I've never understood the whole I'm visiting another country so let me get steroids

you can literally order steroids right to your house in almost any country in the world, napsgear ships worldwide. so why would you take this risk?

ugfreak ships to just about every country
just order hgh para phrarma and be happy

Back
Top Bottom